Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

all-new x-men preview 11

• 54 results
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@akbogert: Which compared to the Jean Grey School ( god knows how many times the mansion's got blown up and its students killed ), the new Xavier School is VERY safe. Hell, no one even knows where it is ;)

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#52  Edited By akbogert

@avenger85: Oh, I'm not comparing the two schools. I am simply saying the "choice" to go home and the "choice" to go to the other school are very different things.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GonnaRain

Hey you gais, take a look:

I know most of you probably saw them already but whatevs. Courtesy of CBR.

I have mixed feelings about these beautiful pages:

1) How much of a caveman can Logan be? Jean was "hurt" because of the lack of control of her own powers, the Ucanny Team had nothing to do with it, but the moment she falls back like a damsel in distress Logan pops out his claws and starts acting like a mad man, Storm not so far behind as it seems.

2) Mags throwing away Logan like garbage. Beautiful.

3) Jean suddenly blowing away everyone with TK, even Magik, but the Cuckoos resisting like badasses, making her back down, amazing.

I can't wait for Wednesday to come. I just seriously hope Bendis doesn't make Jean pull a "boost" while getting owned by the Cuckoos. If she somehow manages to overcome them, I will seriously slap a bitch.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think angel going with scott's team is just an act to find where the new xavier school is

yeah i thought that too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.