Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All-New X-Men 37?

TheeLostOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It looks to me like 38 (part of the Black Vortex storyline) came out before 37? Is that normal? First time I've seen it.

It also looks like 34-36 were released out of order but that could just be typos.

http://www.comicvine.com/all-new-x-men/4050-53919/

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EC2277
    DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was bumped and will now come after issue 39 so there is no delay in the Vortex story.

Originally it was going to be drawn by Sara Pichelli but it has now been solicited (and previewed) with art by Mike Del Mundo. With most of Sara's alternate covers for the women of Marvel having been removed and drawn by others I think she may have left Marvel or at least taken a sabbatical due to a personal crisis (hinted at on her own Facebook and by Bendis). Would have been nice to see another full on issue done by her before the series buckles due to Secret War but most important is that all is well with her and her kin.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.