Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

all-new x-men 20 (unlettered)

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
    Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I refuse to like those outfits they stuck the original X-Men in. They all have a different color scheme but look the same, like they are Power Rangers or something, lol.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve:

i think the costumes are for space wear likr the soon trail of jean grey. hopefully when they come back from space, they would get new individual costumes. And whats with x-23 joining the team? Is she really that desperate?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I refuse to like those outfits they stuck the original X-Men in. They all have a different color scheme but look the same, like they are Power Rangers or something, lol.

I like that part about them, it's all the other random details that I don't like. Just too much random detail.

I can almost get into them, but then I look at the Beast and they just all look bad.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler:

Why does beast have those goofy glasses? His he trying to look like teen scott now? lol

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@oldnightcrawler:

Why does beast habe those goofy glasses? His he trying to look like teen scott now? lol

I guess you'd have to ask Magik, but it makes me think of Prodigy's digital display goggles for computer access and data analysis, and makes me wonder if it's meant to be the same sort of thing.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is X-23 sniffing teen cyclops?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve said:

I like that part about them, it's all the other random details that I don't like. Just too much random detail.

I can almost get into them, but then I look at the Beast and they just all look bad.

I have to disagree with your critique about too much random detail; Cable's old outfit and the "pouches, pouches and more pouches plus flight jacket" look of the '90s had a lot of random detail to me, whereas these newer costumes just seem to have random designs to break up what would otherwise be feature-less costumes.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@oldnightcrawler said:

@emequious_swerve said:

I have to disagree with your critique about too much random detail; Cable's old outfit and the "pouches, pouches and more pouches plus flight jacket" look of the '90s had a lot of random detail to me, whereas these newer costumes just seem to have random designs to break up what would otherwise be feature-less costumes.

so you would rather I said design instead of detail?

that's what I'm getting from this..

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By numi

I like their new uniforms. Get away from the student X costumes, add a little individuality and yet enough similarity to identify them as a team. It works for me and I like the details.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

I like their new uniforms. Get away from the student X costumes, add a little individuality and yet enough similarity to identify them as a team. It works for me and I like the details.

No it looks like space wear not superhero wear

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
    Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@emequious_swerve said:

so you would rather I said design instead of detail?

that's what I'm getting from this..

Meh, I just don't really like them. They look like outfits that would be more appropriate for the Fantastic Four.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, I just don't really like them. They look like outfits that would be more appropriate for the Fantastic Four.

I could almost see liking them on the Fantastic Four, yeah.

Lordhuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a large improvement over what they were wearing previously. So I like the change.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

It may be because of the O5 still alive scott is the one she has spent the most time around and knows his sent best.

And how ill fitting dose a tank top have to be to see that much movement on a person in motion?

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By numi

@numi said:

No it looks like space wear not superhero wear

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

I disagree.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By numi

@numi said:

I disagree.

You don't think she's entitled to an opinion?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@numi: I don't think anyone's entitled to their opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.