All-New X-Men #18 preview

#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Iceman is more funny then adult iceman. Did anyone notice how emma's hair looks alittle longer now??? And I dont remember lockheed leaving at the end of BOTA??? Does he have to follow kitty everywhere???

#3 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Iceman is more funny then adult iceman. Did anyone notice how emma's hair looks alittle longer now??? And I dont remember lockheed leaving at the end of BOTA??? Does he have to follow kitty everywhere???

Not just now, Immonen always draws Emma with her hair long, pretty much since the first time she appeared in ANXM, even after the costume/hair change.

#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

Not just now, Immonen always draws Emma with her hair long, pretty much since the first time she appeared in ANXM, even after the costume/hair change.

lol.... i never notice that before

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I live in alberta and nobody in there right minds is wearing those outfits that magik and emma are sporting never mind the cuckoos mini skirts in the mountains.

So where do the O5 go when adult scott want them to do something they don't want to do.

#6 Posted by Robert2928 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to reading this already. Oh the potential! XD

#7 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I live in alberta and nobody in there right minds is wearing those outfits that magik and emma are sporting never mind the cuckoos mini skirts in the mountains.

So where do the O5 go when adult scott want them to do something they don't want to do.

lol they must be freezing and tempus is wearing a mini skirt too.....

i Guess they would go back to wolverine if they dont want to hang out with scott anymore.

#8 Edited by Yasiiii4 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think of the new costumes?

#9 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't make much sense.

#10 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean grey and her guy trouble

#11 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasiiii4 said:

What do you guys think of the new costumes?

I like them.

Sidenote, Illyana must be cold - I mean, it's cold in those mountains.

#12 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

The costumes look out of place. If you take in consideration the GoT crossover then OK, they fit a little since they've got some kind of futuristic / galactic vibe, but they're still so complex with a lot of unnecessary details. I don't really like them.

#13 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

The costumes look out of place. If you take in consideration the GoT crossover then OK, they fit a little since they've got some kind of futuristic / galactic vibe, but they're still so complex with a lot of unnecessary details. I don't really like them.

I feel just the same.

I think they would have been better served with costumes closer to their old X-Factor looks.

That said, I did enjoy this issue.

#14 Posted by slimlim (262 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the colours. Very 1st gen X-Factor. But i think there are one too many details on the costumes. Currently these look a little like "space adventure suits". Plus Beast should lose the visor.

#15 Edited by Crimsonlord53 (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean looks like hope but then hope looked like jean. With the GoTG cross over is wearing green a good idea considering it was the phoenix in green who ate a world.

#16 Posted by phisigmatau (463 posts) - - Show Bio

aw man this is totally cool

totally sweet

#17 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

i like the colours. Very 1st gen X-Factor. But i think there are one too many details on the costumes. Currently these look a little like "space adventure suits". Plus Beast should lose the visor.

yes it good for space wear but not good for earth......and iceman color is light blue where scotts is dark blue.....i always thought angel should be in purple like archangel look.

also i dont like x-23 brown look it would have been better if it was black and less like wolverine

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.