Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All-New X-Men #18 cover

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Why is kitty sad??? Does one of the O5 die or are they finallly getting new costumes...lol

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

#2  Edited By knighthood

Gotta get back in time. <huey lewis voice>

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I'm hoping for new costumes and that Kitty really liked the old ones

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one that hopes Jean sticks around?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knighthood:

lol.....i feel like they just got here and now they have to go??? Guess they ran out of stories......

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. I was hoping the original five would stay and the older ones would die.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I also do but what's with the feathers and kitty looks sad

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I'm going with they get new customes and or something happens to Angel which causes the team to give up and leave their customes behind.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with they get new customes and or something happens to Angel which causes the team to give up and leave their customes behind.

maybe they give up and join older scott's team

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GonnaRain

The way I see it, there won't be any deads, but the remaining 4 will all take different paths, like Warren did.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They get into an argument about the costumes. Kitty says they look good that's why her costume is so similar to theirs. The Original 5 say **** you Kitty and get new costumes. No one is going to die.

( + )

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

they will all probably go in different paths

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@knighthood:

lol.....i feel like they just got here and now they have to go??? Guess they ran out of stories......

Time travels not my specialty but how long can they really stay in the future before they start to mess up the past? They're going to have to go back eventually, each second they're not back in there own time doing what they're normally set out to do they're slightly altering things.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@knighthood:

Time travels not my specialty but how long can they really stay in the future before they start to mess up the past? They're going to have to go back eventually, each second they're not back in there own time doing what they're normally set out to do they're slightly altering things.

i think they will go back like at the exact same time they left, so no time really passed in their reality however they will have aged, however over the what 16-18 All new X men we have only like maybe a week has actually passed so age wouldn't be a problem either

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not at all!!!! Jean FOREVER

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I think young Cyclops dies.

NightHaunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one else getting a dead-Angel vibe here?

Bendis has been great for Kitty. Can't wait to see new costumes.

sinister29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe no one dies and it has to do with Apocalypse or Sinister turning O Angel into Arcangel

mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps the O5 leave the Jean Grey school to be an independent team, like a new x-factor and kitty is sad because she misses them. Angel may leave cyclop's team and rejoin with the O5.

Or maybe Kitty is sad because they get new costumes and she is isn't lol

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@knighthood:

it really doesn't matter what happens to them, since, unbeknownst to the characters themselves, they're actually from an alternate reality.

I don't wanna kill the vibe of wild speculation going on in this thread by getting into it here, but consider this:

http://www.comicvine.com/x-men/4060-3173/forums/why-the-all-new-o5-are-obviously-from-a-parallel-u-1467714/#43

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep! Well probably not, but I don't hope so.

Isn't the new crossover all about sending them back in time? This has to be just a tease. They do need to ditch the costumes though. Don't they feel rather lame by now?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps the O5 leave the Jean Grey school to be an independent team, like a new x-factor and kitty is sad because she misses them. Angel may leave cyclop's team and rejoin with the O5.

or maybe the rest will join older cyclops team....just saying

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By McKlayn

@mechem_93 said:

im hoping they uh disband and join other titles, i like the O 5 but id like to see how they interact and All new could be a team that consisted of several of the new X men (maybe beast and jean?) along with idk hellion and anole ect

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@mechem_93 said:

im hoping they uh disband and join other titles, i like the O 5 but id like to see how they interact and All new could be a team that consisted of several of the new X men (maybe beast and jean?) along with idk hellion and anole ect

I like the idea of each one joing a different book like jean should join the all female x-men book, etc

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JohnnyGat

@mechem_93 said:

Scott's Uncanny X-men tells O5 Angel "You can have your own choice of costume, like every other member here", Angel be like "Cool", then they be visiting Wolverine's school and stuff and Angel be like "Hey other kids" and the other O5 would be like "Angel, did you do something to your hair?" then Angel would be like "No guys, new costume" Then rainbows will shoot out of O5 Cyke's eyes then the O5 proceed to join Older Scott's team and live happily ever after.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mechem_93 said:

Scott's Uncanny X-men tells O5 Angel "You can have your own choice of costume, like every other member here", Angel be like "Cool", then they be visiting Wolverine's school and stuff and Angel be like "Hey other kids" and the other O5 would be like "Angel, did you do something to your hair?" then Angel would be like "No guys, new costume" Then rainbows will shoot out of O5 Cyke's eyes then the O5 proceed to join Older Scott's team and live happily ever after.

lol

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: well im sure the age of ultron will have a deus ex machina effect were they can stay and nothing bad happens

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By TDK_1997

I really hope that the O5 are finally going back to their time.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By McKlayn

@oldnightcrawler: i really disliked age of ultron but it like merged the different time lines, or caused rips in them or something, not really sure but it was a bad bad story all together lol

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mcklayn said:

@oldnightcrawler: i really disliked age of ultron but it like merged the different time lines, or caused rips in them or something, not really sure but it was a bad bad story all together lol

I didn't understand it, not going to lie.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

I didn't understand it, not going to lie.

It was confusing, but ultimately it caused (and several other factors like the O5 from the past) a timequake. This hiccup in time is how Angela was introduced into the Marvel U. Which according to most recent issue of GotG is the reason why Thanos is saying the earth must be destroyed. Big picture wise, AoU may be very important.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

awesome cover! I hope the original 5 stick around!

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@knighthood said:

It was confusing, but ultimately it caused (and several other factors like the O5 from the past) a timequake. This hiccup in time is how Angela was introduced into the Marvel U. Which according to most recent issue of GotG is the reason why Thanos is saying the earth must be destroyed. Big picture wise, AoU may be very important.

could be, but that still doesn't make me feel like I'm missing things by not reading it.

If it ends up effecting things in books I am reading down the road, I feel pretty confident that what I need to know about it will be explained adequately to still enjoy those stories; they're pretty good about stuff like that these days.

It's kind of cool sometimes. When I first read X-Factor, I still hadn't read House of M, so I felt like I was being kept in the dark about it the same way X-factor did. And I only just got around to reading Uncanny X-Force like you recommended (thanks, by the way, I'm on issue 13 and I'm really enjoying it), but I hadn't felt confused about the way it's story effected X-men or Uncanny Avengers, because I knew it was supposed to be a secret anyway, so I always felt like the other characters who found out about it in those books.

I read Avengers Vs. X-Men because it really seemed like it would effect things across the board, and it did, but, given how all of the Marvel Now books started, I really feel like I could have skipped it, and sort of wish that I had.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By longbowhunter

It looks like Kitty hugged Angel so hard he exploded.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#37  Edited By flazam

I imagine the orginal x-men as a result of battle of the atom are sent back in time and they are believe to be dead

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knighthood said:

could be, but that still doesn't make me feel like I'm missing things by not reading it.

If it ends up effecting things in books I am reading down the road, I feel pretty confident that what I need to know about it will be explained adequately to still enjoy those stories; they're pretty good about stuff like that these days.

It's kind of cool sometimes. When I first read X-Factor, I still hadn't read House of M, so I felt like I was being kept in the dark about it the same way X-factor did. And I only just got around to reading Uncanny X-Force like you recommended (thanks, by the way, I'm on issue 13 and I'm really enjoying it), but I hadn't felt confused about the way it's story effected X-men or Uncanny Avengers, because I knew it was supposed to be a secret anyway, so I always felt like the other characters who found out about it in those books.

I read Avengers Vs. X-Men because it really seemed like it would effect things across the board, and it did, but, given how all of the Marvel Now books started, I really feel like I could have skipped it, and sort of wish that I did.

I totally agree with both statements however i enjoyed AVX 110 times more then Age of Ultron if that tells you anything, i also think that AvX will be alot more relevant in the stuff I (and you after seeing your pull list) read

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By knighthood

@mcklayn said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@knighthood said:

I read Avengers Vs. X-Men because it really seemed like it would effect things across the board, and it did, but, given how all of the Marvel Now books started, I really feel like I could have skipped it, and sort of wish that I did.

I totally agree with both statements however i enjoyed AVX 110 times more then Age of Ultron if that tells you anything, i also think that AvX will be alot more relevant in the stuff I (and you after seeing your pull list) read

Personally, AVX was way too long. AoU was a bit longish too, but at least there was consistent action. Not missing "anything" by not reading it a good thing. That means Marvel is actually doing something right. Overall there have been a crap-load of time travel/dimension hopping stories in Marvel recently. More than I could count, plus I do not read everything, so I couldn't if I wanted to.

Let's try... Fantastic Four in other dimensions, Mr. F is bouncing back and forth to be in New Avengers, Cap A was in another dimension, The Apocalypse twins being raised by Kang throughout time, O5 returning to present day, Dog time traveling in WatXM, Multiverses colliding in New Avengers, New universe concepts being pulled into the Avengers while the superfluxes are being destroyed, Hyperion's universe destroyed, Peter Parker and Miles Morales teaming up, Nightcrawler from AoA, Bishop bringing back Revenants in UXF, Hope time traveling, Cable seeing the future, whatever's happening to Peter Parker, Limbo being ingested by Magik(?), Thor in different times, Deadpool w/presidents(?), Seige Perilous in WatXM, 616 Galactus attacking the Ultimate Universe and ect.

I know this is kinda standard fare in comics, but it seems like the editors are pushing the limits.

I'm super-curious about Jean Grey and Starlord's image in GotG (last image).

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: probably, but I still feel like I could have skipped it as well (though I wouldn't have had half as much to read for those six or seven months).

Personally, AVX was way too long. AoU was a bit longish too, but at least there was consistent action. Not missing "anything" by not reading it a good thing. That means Marvel is actually doing something right. Overall there have been a crap-load of time travel/dimension hopping stories in Marvel recently. More than I could count, plus I do not read everything, so I couldn't if I wanted to.

I did appreciate that actually. It was more of an old-school crossover event like Secret Wars or Atlantis Attacks in that it was pretty self contained. This is more the type of event I'd like to see them do.. now if they could just start making them as good as the old ones, I'd be more genuinely interested.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

Maybe no one dies and it has to do with Apocalypse or Sinister turning O Angel into Arcangel

Thats sound like a cool idea

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.