Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All New X-Men 14 Preview

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Great,I have to witness the Phoenix again and Jean Grey going crazy again.It looks like I will be dropping this book sooner or later.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Great,I have to witness the Phoenix again and Jean Grey going crazy again.It looks like I will be dropping this book sooner or later.

I'm still under the belief that this is all Lady Mastermind totally trying to screw with everyone as opposed to Phoenix really being there.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

I'm still under the belief that this is all Lady Mastermind totally trying to screw with everyone as opposed to Phoenix really being there.

Either way it's complete crap.

Ugh, how can anyone read this sh*t.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Doesn't matter.It is still crap for me because of the fact that whenever a writer wants to bring something menacing for the X-Men to face they always bring up the Phoenix Force.I am tired of this.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Cause it's still better than reading Wolverine and the X-Men?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Don't read either! lol

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @fadetoblackbolt said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Don't read either! lol

I wouldn't but then I want to read Battle for the Atom which goes through both these titles. So damned if I do, damned if I don't.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

I hate both All-New X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men but I have to say that I am enjoying WATX way more.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@tdk_1997 said:

I hate both All-New X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men but I have to say that I am enjoying WATX way more.

I'd say I'm the opposite minus the hate for All-New. I'm indifferent on that.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

Hi, we're the X-Men. We actually have a lot of cool and interesting characters and concepts but we'd prefer to just spend our entire existence dwelling on the same wholly irrelevant crap space entity instead.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x35 said:

Hi, we're the X-Men. We actually have a lot of cool and interesting characters and concepts but we'd prefer to just spend our entire existence dwelling on the same wholly irrelevant crap space entity instead.

LOL

Jg0587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to see if anything different happens this time around. Will jean regain control? Will wolverine go for lady M instead of Jean? Etc.

The previeews may look like rehashing old stories but until I see the issue itself I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Have loved the series so far and am doubting bendis will write everything exactly how it unfolded the first time around.

Also, lol loving the art! The glowy eyes and purple/blue flames on Jean are quite foreboding.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@x35 said:

LOL.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GonnaRain

Illusion or not, I'm sick of this. The art is gorgeous, Immonen is incredibly talented, but the beautiful art can just take a book so far...

At least have the decency to remove the X-Men from the title and name it All New Jeen instead.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#16  Edited By papad1992

@thegreyoutcastx: Man, Mystique has be meddling in some deep issues. She's in All New X-Men running rampant and causing friction, she's in Astonishing X-Men, having just swallowed an Apocalypse death seed, she's in Wolverine and the X-Men as a teacher at the Hellfire Academy, and she's appeared in Fearless Defenders having become a possible candidate for an evil team of Shield Maidens.

Man, she's rising to Wolverine status!

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammit! This was an interesting idea! I loved this series, but I'm sick of the Phoenix!

kai200995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly if you did not give this series a chance from the introduction your opinion is the equivalent to babble. However unlike many of the users who commented on this series I've actually read it. It's quite refreshing and entertaining, and has good character development (I don't really get young Angel though). This little peek is an illusion obviously, but if the Phoenix came on down again then I'm voting Hope out of the mass invasion of redheads. Young Jean has been written quite swell, and compliments what little character adult Jean was written with. Can't wait!

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Man, Mystique has be meddling in some deep issues. She's in All New X-Men running rampant and causing friction, she's in Astonishing X-Men, having just swallowed an Apocalypse death seed, she's in Wolverine and the X-Men as a teacher at the Hellfire Academy, and she's appeared in Fearless Defenders having become a possible candidate for an evil team of Shield Maidens.

Well someone needs to be the big bad for mutantkind while Magneto plays X-Man. Raven has many shoes to fill. Lol

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: She swallowed a death seed *_* on purpose????

I guess i should start reading astonishing x-men huh

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

Dammit! This was an interesting idea! I loved this series, but I'm sick of the Phoenix!

this echos my disappointment completely.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

Well someone needs to be the big bad for mutantkind while Magneto plays X-Man. Raven has many shoes to fill. Lol

I don't know who's shoes she'd need to fill but she definitely knows how to juggle.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm telling everyone to start reading Astonishing X-Men again (since most people I come in to contact with have dropped it!). Ever since the team (which is so diversely put together I might add) came back from the Age of Apocalypse universe in that crappy crossover... the book has turned around for the better, story-wise, art-wise, and its overall direction. To me, this book is becoming the embodiment of what the X-Men used to be.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

I'm telling everyone to start reading Astonishing X-Men again (since most people I come in to contact with have dropped it!). Ever since the team (which is so diversely put together I might add) came back from the Age of Apocalypse universe in that crappy crossover... the book has turned around for the better, story-wise, art-wise, and its overall direction. To me, this book is becoming the embodiment of what the X-Men used to be.

Too bad it ends in October with 68. Then there is the rumors of a relaunch.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:
    @magnificentstorm said:

Where did you hear this!?

Regardless... read the title, it's good! :P

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @magnificentstorm said:

Where did you hear this!?

Regardless... read the title, it's good! :P

Um you didn't see the October Solicits?

ASTONISHING X-MEN #68

MARJORIE LIU (W)

GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA (A)

Cover by PHIL NOTO

ASTXM2004068_COVFINAL ISSUE!

• Through thick and thin, from marriage to apocalypse, the X-Men have always stood together as a family.

• Is there anything in this world – or any other – that could break them up?

• It all ends here as Marjorie Liu bids a fond farewell to the Astonishing team!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Bleeding Cool is the one that said something about the relaunch of the title as well as said there would be a relaunch of X-Factor.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By papad1992

@thegreyoutcastx: I didn't see the solicits... This is news to me! I'm sad now. But also angry, not at the fact they are relaunching Astonishing X-Men, but that they are relaunching X-Factor (that cancellation I knew about, but not a relaunch). Wow I need to read more. Well both X-Factor and Astonishing have been awesome lately so my message is to support them to the end. :(

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: I didn't see the solicits... This is news to me! I'm sad now. But also angry, not at the fact they are relaunching Astonishing X-Men, but that they are relaunching X-Factor (that cancellation I knew about, but not a relaunch). Wow I need to read more. Well both X-Factor and Astonishing have been awesome lately so my message is to support them to the end. :(

The relaunches are just rumors. They have not been confirmed. I would think SDCC would probably have something about the relaunches if they are true. But again, it is Bleeding Cool.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

The relaunches are just rumors. They have not been confirmed. I would think SDCC would probably have something about the relaunches if they are true. But again, it is Bleeding Cool.

I've been reading X-Factor since the beginning and I'm totally sad that it's coming to an end but the "ending issues" (as I'll call them) have been and should be amazing especially the one with Rahne... that was a good "farewell" to her! Astonishing X-Men has been a hit and miss since it got a new direction. Northstar's marriage story (didn't like), Karma's "half-sister" story (didn't like), Warbird's art inspiration story (I liked that one), X-Termination crossover and tie-ins (I didn't like), and the ongoing story, Iceman's Apocalypse, is really good.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

I've been reading X-Factor since the beginning and I'm totally sad that it's coming to an end but the "ending issues" (as I'll call them) have been and should be amazing especially the one with Rahne... that was a good "farewell" to her! Astonishing X-Men has been a hit and miss since it got a new direction. Northstar's marriage story (didn't like), Karma's "half-sister" story (didn't like), Warbird's art inspiration story (I liked that one), X-Termination crossover and tie-ins (I didn't like), and the ongoing story, Iceman's Apocalypse, is really good.

Well PAD did tease not too long ago his next book involves mutants. Perhaps he remains the writer of X-Factor after the relaunch or he gets a new book?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

Well PAD did tease not too long ago his next book involves mutants. Perhaps he remains the writer of X-Factor after the relaunch or he gets a new book?

He (and his daughter) was pretty emotional during a video he posted about the end of his series... even though I felt it was fake, it still seems like he won't be getting another X-Factor book.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

He (and his daughter) was pretty emotional during a video he posted about the end of his series... even though I felt it was fake, it still seems like he won't be getting another X-Factor book.

I never saw the video.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

I never saw the video.

It was very strange... it felt like he paid his daughter to cry and whine about X-Factor's cancellation in the background... and she looked about 8.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

I never saw the video.

It was very strange... it felt like he paid his daughter to cry and whine about X-Factor's cancellation in the background... and she looked about 8.

That's just crazy.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papad1992 said:

I never saw the video.

That's just crazy.

It's posted in a thread over in the X-Factor page if you want to check it out.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope broke up the phoenix to reignite the mutant race adult jean is a white phoenix of the crown charged with putting all the pieces of said phoenix back together IIRC. (still want to see that event as jean destroys the new born mutants to fix the phoenix)

It has to be a mind game until logan kills teen jean and we get a new phoenix story.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If it's mastermind's illusions, you gotto giver her and Bendis props...

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just tired of all the old X-Men and Avengers. I want some fresh blood!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.