Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All-New X-Men #10 hints......

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ALL-NEW X-MEN #10

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A/C)

MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Greg Horn

• The Uncanny X-Men come to the Jean Grey School to recruit.

• Who will join Cyclops and his revolutionary crew? The answer will shock you!

• Mystique and Sabretooth continue to hatch their master plan and it doesn’t bode well for the All-New X-Men.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I think if its jean grey that would be pretty shocking......Who do you think it is?????

RawrImADragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2  Edited By RawrImADragon

Wolverine joining Cyclops' team would be even more shocking than Jean.

Maybe Angel perhaps? As revenge for making him stay when he didn't want to.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Madame_Mist

I want to see these damn new costumes. That's probably what I am anticipating most, especially with Immonem's awesome artwork.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

I think it's either Teen Hank or Angel. Most likely Angel.

Young Scott is too idealistic, Jean hates Revolutionary Scott (or so it seems) and I can't see young Bobby really doing anything, he's too immature to decide and lacks the conviction to join a mutant revolution.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XsPectre28

Jean would be a good choice but im hoping that young scott joins as well, hell maybe all of the O5 will. i mean they see who they become as well as all the struggles they went thru young beast is still fresh off they protest where he & iceman were attacked by humans & maybe they will feel that they cant change the past but can help Adult Scott in the present

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#6  Edited By x_29

Quentin Quire.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Teen scott getting the other side of the story.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Veitha

The Cuckoos or Prodigy??

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

#9  Edited By knighthood

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Meh. I do not think it will be Jean.

@RawrImADragon: Wolvie hate Scott way too much. Young Warren would be interesting.

@x_29 said:

Quentin Quire.

^^^ As much as I enjoy Quire in W&tXM, I think he would be the perfect addition to the X-Rebellion.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Onemoreposter

@x_29 said:

Quentin Quire.

No way. I think he's too important to the dynamic of Wolverine and the X-Men. Plus, he has that whole reluctant hero thing going for him. What I could possibly see is him joining Scott's X-Men as a mole for Logan. I think that would be neat.

I could definitely see Idie going with Scott and Broo following her. The Cuckoos I think would be a given as well. As for the staff, I'm not sure. Maybe Rachel.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11  Edited By x_29

@knighthood said:

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Meh. I do not think it will be Jean.

@RawrImADragon: Wolvie hate Scott way too much. Young Warren would be interesting.

@x_29 said:

Quentin Quire.

^^^ As much as I enjoy Quire in W&tXM, I think he would be the perfect addition to the X-Rebellion.

Hell, he even wears a "Cyke was right" t-shirt.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dangallant984

@Onemoreposter said:

@x_29 said:

Quentin Quire.

No way. I think he's too important to the dynamic of Wolverine and the X-Men. Plus, he has that whole reluctant hero thing going for him. What I could possibly see is him joining Scott's X-Men as a mole for Logan. I think that would be neat.

Totally agree with that second point, and I kinda love that mole idea.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#13  Edited By papad1992

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Is this pertaining to the time-displaced original five X-Men or any X-Student in general!?

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dangallant984

Could it be Mystique?

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GonnaRain

Quentin and the Cuckoos wouldn't be that much of a surprise really. Shocking would be Teen Cyke or Jean switching sides. And I don't know why I got the strong feeling that it will be one of those, leaning more towards Jean, maybe feeling that doing just the same, sticking to the same principles will let her life end up the same way it did, thinking that maybe it's time for a change.

I don't know, but, without Emma's TP, they need (they can't rely forever on an Ipad and Facebook) a Telepath since Jean Grey's School already have Quentin, Rachel and the Cuckoos.

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By UltraBiel

Jean. To infiltrate Cyclop's team and cause havoc!

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tomchu

Quentin Quire. For God's sake, that kid was wearing a "Cyclops was Right" shirt awhile back.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UltraBiel said:

Jean. To infiltrate Cyclop's team and cause havoc!

lol

G_I_R_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G_I_R_L

if it's gonna mean anything, if has to be T Jean; she has no idea that Wolverine and Kitty and Beast are keeping much of what she needs to know secret; they've only given her the "you're gonna end up abused and dead and Scott's a baddie" information but haven't shown her what led to her death and many sacrifices nor have they enlightened her of what turned Scott into what he is now. #7 already showed (by young Scott giving her the wedding invitation) that much is being kept from her to benefit one side of the war.

Cyclops and the others don't know happened to Warren, so it makes no sense for young Angel to jump ship. Bobby's too immature and Beast isn't nearly as impacting. Young Scott doesn't want the responsibility and is confused about everything; if anything, he'd want to change his ways by staying with Wolvie. Jean is the only one who will understand Cyclops' motives and is the most logical choice.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dangallant984

@G_I_R_L said:

if it's gonna mean anything, if has to be T Jean; she has no idea that Wolverine and Kitty and Beast are keeping much of what she needs to know secret; they've only given her the "you're gonna end up abused and dead and Scott's a baddie" information but haven't shown her what led to her death and many sacrifices nor have they enlightened her of what turned Scott into what he is now. #7 already showed (by young Scott giving her the wedding invitation) that much is being kept from her to benefit one side of the war.

Cyclops and the others don't know happened to Warren, so it makes no sense for young Angel to jump ship. Bobby's too immature and Beast isn't nearly as impacting. Young Scott doesn't want the responsibility and is confused about everything; if anything, he'd want to change his ways by staying with Wolvie. Jean is the only one who will understand Cyclops' motives and is the most logical choice.

I don't disagree that Jean makes the most sense (although, I wouldn't be surprised by it being Cyclops either), but I don't think anyone is deliberately keeping anything from her and I certainly don't think the X-men think of themselves as being at war with each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.