Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

All New All Different X-Men Death Pool (Betting Currently Open)

• 76 results
    Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh God can somebody just destroy the MU and start over already! Why hasn't the M'Kraan crystal not glowed angrily like it did right before AOA and wiped out all realities like it began to do during AOA yet?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO, leave me alone @cattlebattle, your ruining my fictional relationship. Now I feel like I need to work on my control issues and by her something nice...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By cattlebattle

@koays said:

LMFAO, leave me alone @cattlebattle, your ruining my fictional relationship. Now I feel like I need to work on my control issues and by her something nice...

Hey, I just want what's best for your wif....uh, you and your wife, yeah.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Hey, I just want what's best for your wif....uh, you and your wife, yeah.

No Caption Provided

Ginny_Osha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Rachel
    Polaris
    Havok

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@sprior93 said:

Rachel Summers :)

I'd off her if I was in charge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dernman: If I was in charge I'd give her a raunchy, grizzly death.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By dernman

@sprior93: A raunchy death by a grizzly bear or just go out scanners style with her head exploding from using her TP on the wrong person.

I'd probably do it in some event involving all characters from alt universes. Marauders style.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Rachel gave Storm waaaaaaaaay too much attitude in the last volume of adjectiveless X-Men -- nobody disrespects my Goddess......

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Koays

@sprior93: I see, I never realized you were one of Storm's raindrops...I've been fighting you with the wrong weapons, one moment please....

Perhaps if Storm was a better leader then a Summers' wouldn't have to point out her mistakes....
    Perhaps if Storm was a better leader then a Summers' wouldn't have to point out her mistakes....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Hmm, maybe if Rachel was relevant she'd be featured in an upcoming comic. Eh, I guess Storm will have to settle with being the leader of the flagship X-book.

;)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Koays

@sprior93: ouch....let's just hope Storm has changed her approach since the last mutant extinction... I'm pretty sure there aren't many other noteworthy African rulers to abandon her people for when things get tough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I'm sorry, I went into raindrop mode, I can't control myself when that happens.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: smh I just wanna know how this entire thread turned into me defending Rachel from death threats and scheduling a couples therapy session

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: We're just trying to prepare you for the possibility of Rachel's death. I don't want you to blow a gasket when you open the first issue of Extraordinary X-Men and see your wife dying of mutant pox.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Lol at this point it would send me over the edge, I'd hit the Avengers board with an AvX rant on being creators Pets I've been Saving for 3 years, the inhuman board with a "why do you exist" rant I've been saving for 3 months, and @Hopesummersforthefuture with a "why can't you stop posting for like 3 days so I can pass you on the leader board" rant I've been saving for the last 15 minutes.....then after I get banned I'd reincarnate myself as a CBR poster filled with all the rage an vengeance expected of someone on that site......then I'd probably take a nap or something...

Really my of my Top 5 Cyke, Jean, Rogue, Rachel and Emma none of them have spots in a X book and my favorite student Surge is the perfect level of unimportant to get killed in a side panel. This is a very stressful time for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: This article will make you feel better; it's very cathartic.

http://comicsalliance.com/super-inhumans-vs-mutants/

I can't say I'm worried about my top 5(Colossus, Storm, Magneto, Magik and Nightcrawler), seeing as they all have top billing. However, things are definitely looking dicey for our mutants.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: seriously how do you have a News article for everything?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@sprior93: Lol at this point it would send me over the edge, I'd hit the Avengers board with an AvX rant on being creators Pets I've been Saving for 3 years, the inhuman board with a "why do you exist" rant I've been saving for 3 months, and @Hopesummersforthefuture with a "why can't you stop posting for like 3 days so I can pass you on the leader board" rant I've been saving for the last 15 minutes.....then after I get banned I'd reincarnate myself as a CBR poster filled with all the rage an vengeance expected of someone on that site......then I'd probably take a nap or something...

Really my of my Top 5 Cyke, Jean, Rogue, Rachel and Emma none of them have spots in a X book and my favorite student Surge is the perfect level of unimportant to get killed in a side panel. This is a very stressful time for me.

lol im trying to beat oldnightcrawler......i am the less of two evils, lolololol

29 more posts and u beat me. also ur not on as much as i am .......i check first thing in the mornng and at night

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I'm trying to just place. And be careful on CBR. I am currently serving a lifetime ban for saying that the writers sound like their being paid by DC and Marvel marketing teams.

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Takeshi55
    @sprior93 said:

@koays: This article will make you feel better; it's very cathartic.

http://comicsalliance.com/super-inhumans-vs-mutants/

I can't say I'm worried about my top 5(Colossus, Storm, Magneto, Magik and Nightcrawler), seeing as they all have top billing. However, things are definitely looking dicey for our mutants.

I think more people in Marvel should hate inhumans more so than mutants. Seriously, inhumans SUCK!

After this is over, I think inhumans should be the ones everyone hates and tries to wipe out. I just freaking hate them so much!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

lol im trying to beat oldnightcrawler......i am the less of two evils, lolololol

29 more posts and u beat me. also ur not on as much as i am .......i check first thing in the mornng and at night

Lol all I want is to be Mutant God-King of the X-Boards, and it's hard to be that from 3rd place.....lol really i just realized that we were so close right before i had posted that.

Plus i'm always on....i just don't reply unless it's really late

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants I wouldn't mind dying:

Cyclops (Temporarily)

Hope (Gives up her life to bring Cyclops back)

Apocalypse (Serves him right!)

Emma Frost

Rachel

Quicksilver (Turns out to be a mutant after all)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think they'd be sending rachel back to the whr and give teen jean the phoenix power

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.