Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Albert Wesker as an X-Men villain

Melab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Melab

What do you think? Not based on his capabilities but rather his character traits. I'm sure that I would like it. Wesker's capabilities are more realistic than say Apocalypse's powers. Yet, he would still be a formidable threat with his speed, bio-organic weapons, and all. I thought about this after watching Wesker's MVC3 ending.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2  Edited By x_29

No

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Mentally, possibly with lots and lots of prep. Physically, there are plenty of X-Men who would out right destroy him.

Melab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Melab

Added that I only meant to discuss him being an X-Men character based on his character traits, personality, occupation, and so on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.