Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

After reading Wolverine and X-Men 10

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

So Cyclops comes to the school, hoping that Wolverine and the X-Men will help him. As we know Wolverine won't but, Gambit, Iceman, Angel and Rachel Grey will. We know Wolverine is made out to be the bad guy in this, you know betraying his own. I know later in the story arc, Hope will suggest something to Wolverine. I wonder what that is?

I hope Wolverine does the right thing and there be a school for everyone to come back to. To be frankly honest I would rather see the X-Men fighting each other, because it would be more interesting. The dialogue between Emma, Kitty and Rachel grey in Wolverine and the X-Men 10, was really cool.

Emma Says ' I loved what you have done with the place. It looks like every thirteen- year old girl Dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And oh look, you have a red head. How Novel'

Kitty says ' I'll hold her down. You carve us off some earrings'

Rachel says' Gladly'

Then they go about school and what the students learn, later on the issue. Then the dialogue between Illyanna and Iceman, was pretty cool too.

I couldn't upload the scans, cause it wasn't working. To me isn't the X-Men fighting each other, more interesting then the X-Men fighting the Avengers. Who would you like to see fight each other, out of the two sides. I also read that Psylocke was leaving Uncanny X-Force. What do people think of that?

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RogueOracle

Loved this bit...

No Caption Provided

I was also pleased by Aaron's characterisation of Scott. He has a great handle on the character.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

I actually liked this after the debacle that was Exodus coming to the school. You may think they're portraying Wolverine as the bad guy but that's a nice change from Cyclops being the bad guy since before Schism. It makes the characters seem more real that they're not always right.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By noj

I dont see how Wolverine is being portrayed as the badguy! Cyclops may have been less crazy and better able to explain his side in this issue, but that doesnt change the fact that he is putting the entire world at risk to benefit a handful of mutants. He just wants Hope to be a weapon that he can wave around if hes ever threatened. I was really dissapointed in Iceman, Rachel, Gambit and Angel

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5  Edited By x_29

@noj: Same, though i can understand their decisions.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

@time said:

I would rather see the X-Men fighting each other, because it would be more interesting.

You mean like Schism?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

This is why it's a bad idea to have so many events come up after each other, things start to get all muddled up and then it seems like the last event was a waste of time, like how Schism looks like a waste time now that AvX is up.

CaliSweeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CaliSweeper

I really enjoyed this issue but I have one question/concern. Did this issue take place before or after AvX 3? It seems like it should take place before since it would make no sense for wolvie to continue trying to aid the Avengers/on Captain America's side after what happened in AvX 3

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @CaliSweeper said:

I really enjoyed this issue but I have one question/concern. Did this issue take place before or after AvX 3? It seems like it should take place before since it would make no sense for wolvie to continue trying to aid the Avengers/on Captain America's side after what happened in AvX 3

That is true. It's kind of strange that Wolverine is still defending the Avengers after what Captain America did to him in AvX 3.
    CaliSweeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaliSweeper

@Rabbitearsblog: yea from the looks of it its hard to tell since in AvX 2 he was fried by hope. In AvX 3he just went back to join the avengers at utopia while they were figuring out what to do with the x-men. then he was in the middle of nowhere at the end. I am pretty sure it is after AvX 3, but why in the world would he still be on the avengers side?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rickbarry

@RogueOracle: Yes. My favorite line in the entire issue. I want to say he did something similar to Idie a few issues back.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By John Valentine

Continuity order so far (including X-titles):

• Wolverine and The X-Men #9.
    • AvX #1.
    • AvX #2/ Uncanny X-Men #11/ AvX VS #1.
    • AvX #3.
    • Wolverine and The X-Men #10.
    • X-Men Legacy #267.
    • AvX #4.
    CaliSweeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CaliSweeper

@John Valentine: alright thanks for this, but now it makes me dislike WaTXM 10 now a bit :/ why in the world would wolverine not side with the X-men

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @RogueOracle said:

Loved this bit...

No Caption Provided

I was also pleased by Aaron's characterisation of Scott. He has a great handle on the character.

First The Cuckoos, then Idie, then Armor (sort of)...now Magik ? When is Quentin going to lay-off for a bit? (Granted, an alternate future shows him actually ending up with one of them.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.