"Adjectiveless" X-Men Title canceled.

#1 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

X-MEN #41 SETH PECK (W) • JEFTE PALO (A) Cover by ADAM KUBERT Final Issue Variant by DALE KEOWN • FINAL ISSUE! • At the end of an era, Storm puts a team together to search for the start of the next. • In the field, will Angel challenge her for leadership? 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Wonder what will replace it? Cuz it's an x-book and you know they will....

#2 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had to guess I would say they're just going to relaunch it.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33495 posts) - - Show Bio

They have to relaunch it, it JUST got a new writer

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberchop979: @NightHaunter: @Jonny_Anonymous: They are gonna relaunch it!

http://www.comicvine.com/x-men/65-3173/storm-pixie-will-stay-on-pecks-x-men-run/92-712451/#30

#5 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

this news makes me happy :-p Also means i will own the complete series and i can toss it ina long box in the garage out of my way when its done :-p

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Relaunch it with someone as good as (or just) Brian Wood as the writer, focusing on either Storm and a team of whatnots or the New X-Men,or don't relaunch it at all.

#7 Edited by poisonfleur (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

......Wasn't this title just recently relaunched..??

I thought it was great as it was. Why bother changing it???

The closest thing to it's replacement may be uncanny x-force. Maybe.

Although I am 100% fine with Storm being in another title. Hope she has a costume similar to her Xenogensis look. :)

(Such an underrated story btw)

#8 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Says nothing about a relaunch.

#9 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightHaunter said:

If I had to guess I would say they're just going to relaunch it.

Agreed.

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightHaunter said:

@papad1992: Says nothing about a relaunch.

More of a rework!

#11 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

i still would prefer storm not be in the title, i mean shes in Uncanny X force let her be there. Sure people CAN be in multiple titles but with so many good characters to choose from, plus the ability to make new original mutants now why bother? Let other characters be able to develop much like Rogue did in X men Legacy!

#13 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

i still would prefer storm not be in the title, i mean shes in Uncanny X force let her be there. Sure people CAN be in multiple titles but with so many good characters to choose from, plus the ability to make new original mutants now why bother? Let other characters be able to develop much like Rogue did in X men Legacy!

As of Regenesis, Adjectiveless X-Men was her title. Simply because they needed to kick Scott/Emma/Logan out of it and they weren't exactly doing crap with said character.

Things can stay that way if Marvel's going for a relaunch.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33495 posts) - - Show Bio

Any word on this yet?

#15 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I assumed the new Uncanny X-force was replacing it, since that's where Storm and Psylocke are headed.

too bad, I was hoping that with Storm on Wolverine's side now, her and Psylocke would lead the Astonishing team. But I heard that was getting cancelled now too..

#16 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangallant984 said:

I guess I assumed the new Uncanny X-force was replacing it, since that's where Storm and Psylocke are headed.

too bad, I was hoping that with Storm on Wolverine's side now, her and Psylocke would lead the Astonishing team. But I heard that was getting cancelled now too..

Yeah, i'd like to believe CaXF along with UXF are the spiritual successors of Brian Wood's Adjectiveless run, considering what went on between the four of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.