Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

A question for Bendis

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't remember if Saturday or Sunday I have sent this message to the Bendis blog,

«Dear Mr. Bendis, the idea of All New X-Men is great, but the past events seems have ended without any substantial development of the characters or an evolution of the plot and also the possibility to see how might change the relationship between Teen Scott and Jean is dropped when he has left the X-Men. So now the title seems to me stuck and it is becoming boring, in despite of the exciting premise from which it has started. So I'm starting to ask me: what is the purpose of the title?»

Originally the question was better developed, but the limitated numbers of characters that I could used, forced me to cut it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is extremely interesting whenever someone ask an author about what the purpose there work is. He can give literally any of a hundred answers, or hints toward what they hope to accomplish with the book....the only answer that would be cheap is no answer at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@ec2277:

It is good question and think even fans arent even happy with it now.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing will come of it, and even if he does answer, it will be with a silly gif or some personal attack.

Fabulosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a long question, but good one.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adamTRMM

Yep, it will either be a gif or a vague, trolling scan.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Good question but he will avoid it or dance around it completely. Its almost a waste of time to formulate good, insightful and thought-provoking questions for these Marvel writers blogs or for interviews they may do. It will normally be flat out ignored and avoided or like other said, end up being a gif

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He will either avoid it, give hints or troll you...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Like he's going to respond to someone calling his work pointless and boring.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He will get offended and respond with a cutting or sarcastic remark. If he responds at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.