Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

7 characters you would like to see marvel send packing

• 77 results
    yasiiii4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By yasiiii4

cyclops and emma

BRING JEAN BACK!

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By tomchu

Dazzler - Unless her new book "X-Treme X-Men (Vol 2)" (which i find such a misnomer) is good, she REALLY has no reason to be mentioned. ever. She was cool in the 90s, she needs to be reinvented or stay out of the light.

Magma - The most two dimensional character ever. Confusing origin, boring in ongoing story lines (unless you talk about her date with Mephisto, which i can't tell whether its hilarious or hilariously bad)

Jubilee - I never really liked Jubilee because she was a replacement for Wolverine's sidekick in the 90s. Making her a vampire doesnt change that.

Warpath - He's pretty much the Muscle. He has virtually zero dialogue, no character development and dishes out muscle to whoever needs it handed to. Develop him or kick him.

Lifeguard - I saw her name mentioned in the dossier of Utopia mutants. And i thought to myself, "Has she been mentioned since Regenesis?" "No." "Does she need panel time?" "Yes." "If she doesn't get panel time?" "Then don't leave her idle and kick her or something.."

I hate it when mutants just get left lying in Limbo. Kill them or make them do something once every 20 - 30 issues or so.

Sebastian Shaw - Your daughter comes home from school, carrying a diseased puppy and asks with her big round eyes "CAN I KEEP HIM?". The puppy is literally about to die, and for all you know, might have some sort of disease. Same logic. Sebastian Shaw has always been the villain in the back of my head, with the whole Hellfire Club shenanigan. Also, trying to explain to someone who has never read any X-Men comics why Sebastian Shaw is bad in the movie while he's on the X-Men in the comics is simply tiring.

and as I only have 6, Ill say add 616 Nightcrawler, because I want a story that deals with how awkward it is to be replaced by an alternate dimension you.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By jhazzroucher

Captain America - I wanna see another member to lead the Avengers for at least a year.

Cyclops - i wanna see him as a member only and not as a leader for at least 2 years

Hope Summers - the only character which i feel should appear rarely so that they can bring back Jean Grey

Emma Frost - take a vacation with Cyclops so another female character can get more panels like Jubilee or Psylocke or anybody else.

Thor - he just seems to be too powerful to be with the Avengers team that he is written which is not according to his powerset. Focusing on his solo ongoing would be better.

Danger - I don't really see her becoming more and more popular despite of always showing up in Uncanny X-Men so maybe Sage or somebody else could replace her. Just my opinion though.

Magneto - because I really want him to return as a villain and while his away, that would be giving Apocalypse a chance to shine again.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#54  Edited By x_29

Red Hulk, Female Ghost Rider and Sabertooth.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @jhazzroucher said:

Captain America - I wanna see another member to lead the Avengers for at least a year.

Cyclops - i wanna see him as a member only and not as a leader for at least 2 years

Hope Summers - the only character which i feel should appear rarely so that they can bring back Jean Grey

Emma Frost - take a vacation with Cyclops so another female character can get more panels like Jubilee or Psylocke or anybody else.

Thor - he just seems to be too powerful to be with the Avengers team that he is written which is not according to his powerset. Focusing on his solo ongoing would be better.

Danger - I don't really see her becoming more and more popular despite of always showing up in Uncanny X-Men so maybe Sage or somebody else could replace her. Just my opinion though.

Magneto - because I really want him to return as a villain and while his away, that would be giving Apocalypse a chance to shine again.

Jubilee wont be getting no such panels anytime soon. She's gone for now. 
    xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By xerogod

@time said:

7 characters you would like see marvel sent packing or see less off.

Mine would be :

Cyclops- I would like to see less off him. I would like marvel to reduce his time in the spotlight

Emma Frost- All Emma frost has done so far is lived in Cyclops shadows. So if marvel don't do something with her character soon, I don't want to see her in the spotlight anymore.. She not really doing anything.

Namor- I hate this guy. Sent him packing.

Danger- Sent her packing

Warlock- Sent him packing

Broo - Sent him packing

Rachel Grey - Sent her packing and replace her with Jean Grey.

How about you guys, what characters would you like to see less of or marvel get rid off? Explain your reasons as well, if you want to.

NOOOO! Keep them, they can be used to be beat up on to give other characters a better chance at stardom lol but i'd rather them just fix up the characters and write them better. But Namor is my twin bro, we have a way with ladies lol

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Nudeviking

@jubilee042 said:

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

Time hating on Emma and Cyke? I'm shocked.

Approved.

1. Rogue.
    2. Jubilee.
    3. Frenzy.
    4. Mimic.
    5. Michael Pointer.
    6. Random.
    7. Crosta.
    They already sent jubilee packing to my entire displeasure.

What, she's on an otherwise uninhabited island near China with vampires...they are clearly going to be revisiting her and her amazing adventures time and time again. :\

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By ripcurl

1. Rocket Raccoon

2. Groot

3. Carnage

4. Doctor Voodoo

5. The Wizard

6. Klaw

7. Hank Pym

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jubilee042
    @Nudeviking said:

@jubilee042 said:

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

Approved.

1. Rogue.
    2. Jubilee.
    3. Frenzy.
    4. Mimic.
    5. Michael Pointer.
    6. Random.
    7. Crosta.

What, she's on an otherwise uninhabited island near China with vampires...they are clearly going to be revisiting her and her amazing adventures time and time again. :\

No,I think they were gonna travel the world.
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nudeviking

@jubilee042 said:

@Nudeviking said:

@jubilee042 said:

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

Approved.

1. Rogue.
    2. Jubilee.
    3. Frenzy.
    4. Mimic.
    5. Michael Pointer.
    6. Random.
    7. Crosta.

No,I think they were gonna travel the world.

With a map and a dashed line like Indiana Jones? That would be rad...only if they got rid of all the vampire nonsense and just had Jubilee looking for lost treasures for some reason (Profit?)...

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mercy_ said:
    This. Time has made the same thread about 15 times, and shock-horror, every time it says Cyclope (and/or Emma) needs to go.  

@AgeofHurricane said:
    Broo ? Send YOU packing, more like.
    (High fives). Well said. 
    Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dhor

Captain America (just dont like hes attitude)

Wolverine (inconsistent character - hes all over the place - samura/mentor/angry/mercenary and he`s in the same time in all of Marvels teams )

Thor (Never liked him)

Hawkeye (like green Arrow more)

Nova (lame GL copy)

Captain Marvel (Ms Marvel) (i liek the TRUE captain Marvel - Billy Batson :D)

Quicksilver (poors man Flash)

not trying to troll this is my opinion

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By Billy Batson

Everyone :D
    BB

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By tomchu

@Dhor: No Offence, but im sad to say you're a DC Fanboy :P

But yes, I don't like Captain America, something about him that seems smug...

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Aero_gt

wolverine. deadpool. hawkeye. beast. jean grey. scarlet spider. quicksilver.

Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dhor

@tomchu said:

@Dhor: No Offence, but im sad to say you're a DC Fanboy :P

But yes, I don't like Captain America, something about him that seems smug...

not quite a Dc fanboy, but i enjoy Dc more. I do like some of Marvel characters but the way the Marvel Universe in working i find quite unappealing

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Red Hulk (or just make him plain old Ross again), Franklin Richards, Spider Woman, Hank Pym, Mr. Fantastic, Scarlet Spider, Thor

EDIT: sorry I didn't see the X-men thing below the title and people were saying others from the Marvel Universe so I thought it was the same. My X-men list is

-Emma Frost

-Storm

-Cyclops

-Boom Boom, just because of the awful name

-Strong Guy, again with the name

-Rachel Grey

-Dazzler

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#68  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It so cute how you put marvel in the title as if you actually expected anyone to believe that there was a possibility that you weren't talking about the x-men.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69  Edited By poisonfleur

1) Shadowcat- Since day one I found her as boring as a box of rocks. The only time she was worth reading was in Astonishing X-men

2) Hope- Really Another Jean clone. First the Red Queen, Then Rachel, now Hope??? An unnecessary character. Hardly original.

3) Ironman- Getting stupidly overpowered to the point where I dislike his.

4) Nova- Hardly deserving of a solo title...

5) Thor- Is a God character really necessary??

6) Cyclops - Imo is a super prick. Make room for Storm to lead the X-men again.

7) Rogue- I can't believe I am saying this. I really loved Rogue's character. But seriously she is a pile of crap now... I would have rather had her character killed off than have her character loose her charm and stars. Reminds me too much of her pathetic movie counterpart.

Renascence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Renascence

1. Gambit - cheesy dated beefcake/overly-romanticized character

2. Mimic - DOES NOT WORK do not repeat

3. X-Man - cheesy dated powerhouse character that's flashy to the eyes but doesn't add to the story

4. Havok - aggravatingly pompous with a great visual worth recycling

5. Dust - Muslim sexploitative stereotype

6. Domino - trashy persona with ridiculous powerset

7. X-23 - emo melodrama

P.S. Jean Grey can also not come back and retread that story again. I'd gladly replace Dust or Domino on my list with her.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By John Valentine

@Renascence said:

Sexploitative?

Renascence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By Renascence

@John Valentine said:

@Renascence said:

Sexploitative?

Despite being vocal about physical modesty, this Middle Eastern "sandstorm"'s power ended up showing us which direction the Hanes Her Way was going.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Powerzone789

@time said:

Mine would be :

Cyclops- I would like to see less off him. I would like marvel to reduce his time in the spotlight

Emma Frost- All Emma frost has done so far is lived in Cyclops shadows. So if marvel don't do something with her character soon, I don't want to see her in the spotlight anymore.. She not really doing anything.

Danger- Sent her packing

Broo - Sent him packing

How about you guys, what characters would you like to see less of or marvel get rid off? Explain your reasons as well, if you want to.

broo doesn't even have that big of a role first off, second cyclops and emma are leaders of the x-men, they are obviously going to have some of the spotlight. Namor just got a spot on the team, give him a chance, rachel's character is ALOT better then jean's, i prefer rachel. warlock is awesome comic relief to the book and danger....i agree with, but back your opinions up before you state them

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MarvelGrey

1)WOLVERINE his character has been dead to me since the 90's.

2)SCARLET WITCH I am extremley annoyed the way they had to force this character on me and she still won't go away.

3)Jean I just don't see anything creative happening with her if she comes back.

4)Idie i'm tired of her constant whining all she needs to say is Goddess and we have another Storm yay!

5)Ironman stopped reading at 500 a serious borefest, honestly makes inventions just to make a story interesting and to nullify everything that can harm him except his drinking.

6) AOA Nightcrawler did they really have to replace Kurt with this piece of fodder I would have prefered to just keep Kurt dead if I knew they would do that. He really hasn't done much to the book for me

7)Finally Brian Michael Bendis for his bad charcterization of the characters I like.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#75  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Powerzone789 said:

@time said:

Mine would be :

Danger- Sent her packing

Broo - Sent him packing

broo doesn't even have that big of a role first off, second cyclops and emma are leaders of the x-men, they are obviously going to have some of the spotlight. Namor just got a spot on the team, give him a chance, rachel's character is ALOT better then jean's, i prefer rachel. warlock is awesome comic relief to the book and danger....i agree with, but back your opinions up before you state them

Nope.
    broo1232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

User Lists: 45

#76  Edited By broo1232

@time said:

Mine would be :

Danger- Sent her packing

Broo - Sent him packing

Right you get out of here right now Broo is the best thing ever!!!!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#77  Edited By John Valentine

@Renascence said:

@John Valentine said:

@Renascence said:

Sexploitative?

Despite being vocal about physical modesty, this Middle Eastern "sandstorm"'s power ended up showing us which direction the Hanes Her Way was going.

Hardly, she was caught showering in the middle of a purifier attack on the school. I think X-23 had knocked her out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.