Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

2nd mutation

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthphoenix

I'm not sure if we had this already, who are the mutants who had their 2nd mutations already? (Not sure if my list is right too.)

White Queen - Diamond Form

Jean-stronger tk and tp, being able to tap on the Phoenix Force

Beast- Physical mutation to a more beastial/catlike form

Dazzler-immortality?

Why aren't the other old mutants having their 2nd mutations yet?

what 2nd mutation would you like ton give

Storm

Wolverine

Magneto

Cyclops

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i think mystique had her powers mutate to a much stronger degree.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3  Edited By McKlayn

i dont think EVERY mutant gets a second mutation just a few, and i think Mystique and Kid Omega both have had one

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mcklayn said:

i dont think EVERY mutant gets a second mutation just a few, and i think Mystique and Kid Omega both have had one

I think you're right there. Not EVERY mutant gets a secondary mutation. Thats more up to the writers if they wanna spice up the character/s.

The Phoenix Five and Magneto have gone through some changes lately. While they seem to have lost some control over their powers, both Magick and Cyclops seem to have alterations and possibly even advancements on their powers. Whether Cyclops' increasing power levels are part of a secondary mutation or not remains to be seen though. Of the classic X-Men, Cyclops has been unchanged for decades. Jean and Beast as mentioned. Angel becoming Archangel. Iceman exploring his full potential. So i do hope that the changes being made to Cyclops power is some form of secondary mutation, or at least something similar.

Another character who i think could do with a change is Polaris. While Magnetism is cool, Magneto already owns it. so seeing a variation of the power could be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.