1 month after tomorrow.

#1 Posted by Dman1366 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Then AvX is done - yay! - and we can finally go back to reading good, non event, x-books.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

But what if they make another event taking place in Marvel Now?

#3 Posted by Dman1366 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: Hahaha would not surprise me, but I am trying to stay positive

#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

LOL. Even though they said that they'd ease down on the "world-changing" events, i still haven't forgotten those "This Is War" teasers that were posted during AvX.

Hopefully, my two favorite X-Titles (Security Recon/X-Men and Uncanny X-Force) are still around Post-Avx and Marvel NO!.

#5 Posted by cc1738 (358 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Remender has come out and said Uncanny X-Force is just continuing through Marvel Now!! Last interview I read with him said he had plans through issue 35.

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@cc1738 said:

@AgeofHurricane: Remender has come out and said Uncanny X-Force is just continuing through Marvel Now!! Last interview I read with him said he had plans through issue 35.

LOL. *smh*

Yeah, just overlook that as a type...kinda forgot about him blatantly confirming it's position during MN.

#7 Posted by brucecapell (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm over avx esp with these new marvel now titles coming out

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@CrimsonCake said:

LOL. Even though they said that they'd ease down on the "world-changing" events, i still haven't forgotten those "This Is War" teasers that were posted during AvX.

Hopefully, my two favorite X-Titles (Security Recon/X-Men and Uncanny X-Force) are still around Post-Avx and Marvel NO!.

"This is War" is going to be a Punisher story arc.

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@CrimsonCake said:

"This is War" is going to be a Punisher story arc.

Oh, alright. Thanks.

#11 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

The only event in the forseeable future is Ultron War, but here haven't been any teaser images or announcements, yet.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess the next issue doesn't come out for a month....false hope.

#13 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

I like AvX just thought it was handled wrong and should have been shorter

#14 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I like AvX do NOT like how it's been handled ESPECIALLY with the whole mutant race. BECAUSE low-and-behold the mutants look like the bad guys PER usual, and the whole P5 things set them back 60 years. smh.

#15 Posted by Dman1366 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: hahaha that is my favorite part about being an x-fan though! we always go through the hardest of times!

#16 Edited by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for me AvX killed my want to purchase any X-book. Even Ultimate.

Edit: Marvel books in general.

#17 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno why AvX got such high reviews on CBR
but the story sucks IMO 
I mean now I really really hate cyclops

#18 Posted by DazRacist (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster said:

Dunno why AvX got such high reviews on CBR but the story sucks IMO I mean now I really really hate cyclops

Don't blame Cyke for that mess. and the only reason for the high praise and good reviews from the various websites I can think of is. COLLUSION with Marvel.

#19 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@DazRacist said:

@mrtrickster said:

Dunno why AvX got such high reviews on CBR but the story sucks IMO I mean now I really really hate cyclops

Don't blame Cyke for that mess. and the only reason for the high praise and good reviews from the various websites I can think of is. COLLUSION with Marvel.

not blaming cyke for the mess but the writer certainly hates him enough to make him that big of a douche
#20 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

Then AvX is done - yay! - and we can finally go back to reading good, non event, x-books.

YES!! YES!! YES!!

#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

WA V XF

West Coast Avengers vs X Factor ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.