sniktbub100's X-Men: Schism #4 - Schism, Part Four review

The battle of the centry is upon us !!!

Schism kicks into high-gear FINALLY the two greatest X-men start fighting

The art done by alan davis is FANTASTIC he really knows how to make speechless and also the writing is not half bad because we don't really get what the schism is all about it , cyclops wants to fight that big ass sentinel while wolverine is scared for the kids and wants to evacuate utopia, jean popps into the conversation and then BOOM everything goes red,

with one issue left Aaron has some real explaining to do but this book ids still worth your money i personnally recommend it

Other reviews for X-Men: Schism #4 - Schism, Part Four

X-Men divided in two paths 0

I guess being a X-Men fan comes with some inherit dillema or "trouble choosing which character you like the most", and this "schism" has always been brought up in the X-titles, from Chris Claremont to Matt Fraction (recently in the conclusion of Second Coming), so it was only a matter of time untill Marvel's editors decided to make it happen the ultimate fight between Logan and Scott Summers - though I´ve always imagined they fighting over Jean Grey, the fact is that Jason Aaron's straigth fowar...

The Past DECADE of X-Men comes Full Circle 0

As I've said in my previous Schism reviews, this is a very divisive event.  There's the barely credible super smart, super rich, super spoiled bad guy kids.  There's the fact that issue 1 starts off with Wolverine affirming his fealty to Summers.  Of course, this is to ensure a bigger payoff when they fight, but it also stretches credibility when it comes to a FIVE issue arc vs a year run (like Morrison or Hickman).  This issue does a lot to help make it believable.Another thing I've mentioned i...