thatlad's X-Men: Schism #3 - Schism, Part Three review

• thatlad wrote this review on .
  • thatlad has written a total of 38 reviews. The last one was for

Awful

I just don't know where to begin, oh yeah. The kids, this whole series has been undermined by the daftest plot point I've ever known since I've been reading comics. It doesn't matter how many clever weapons they have or how many top tier x-men they take down I will NEVER take this storyline seriously.
Moving onto other things in the storyline, why is scott leaving in the middle of  a crisis? Some of you may say well he loves Emma but Scott's shown in the past that when it comes to the mission he's tactician first. He would have had some backup to that museum ready to go.
Idie's part in this was interesting as a plot point to split up scott & logan as it echo's scott putting a few other x-men in the same position in x-force. If I had any faith in the editorial & writing staff I'd believe they'll bring this up as part of the big argument but I doubt it.

I'm going to stop now, not because there's nothing left to say but because I don't want to waste any more time on this book. The only thing it had going for it is the art.

Posted by JonesDeini

Love Acuna, but not enough to read this gobshite. Totally disappointed by Jason Aaron and what he's done on this title. Can't wait for this inane event to wrap up so I can get my new Uncanny book in November.