sol_rac's X-Men: Prelude to Schism #2 - Part 2 review

• sol_rac wrote this review on .
  • sol_rac has written a total of 14 reviews. The last one was for Prodigal

Max more human than ever

I really liked the first prelude schism issue, it was touching and with good pace, but this second issue was very emotional and by far better. Magneto´s story not only reflexed his own feelings and frustrations but it showed really deep thoughts about the future to come in X-Men comics. With incredibly well done story, this issue has a fluid pace that linked well with the other stories (past and present).

Good: Exceptional art work, Andrea Matti manages to give that human touch to the drawings and we saw how Magneto could be a very sentitive human being.

5/5