dark_noldor's X-Men: Prelude to Schism #2 - Part 2 review

A Tale by Magneto

Though it´s nice seeing how two of the most important people in Scott Summers´ life - two of the people who most influenced him, both for good and bad - play similar roles in this moment of crisis, I don´t think the choice of the narrative structure (telling the same story. but with different angles) and I didn´t like how Marvel released this miniseries: I don´t want to see stuff from the past, as much as it´s awesome seeing Magneto facing for the first time the X-Men or how his family suffered in the hands of the Nazis, doesn´t matter how important this was to show that Scott now is the leader, is the role model of the mutants, since he achieved more than Xavier and Magneto together - I was looking foward to see a new story, instead there´s only a call of it, a great threat that´s coming but it won´t be revealed, I´m afraid - next issue´s cover is Scott Summers on it, so I´m thinking it´s another timetravel trip to the past, telling a signifcant moment of his life and issue´s # 4 appears to be Cable on it - I wish I knew what this mini was about better, before getting it, because unfortunately, it´s not worth it - the art in this issue isn´t the best, isn´t the worse either, but Andrea Mutti didn´t add anything amazing to make this story better. I don´t recommend this issue, avoid it.
2.5 out 5