the_nightwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By the_nightwalker

X-MEN LEGACY #238 "Collision" 6 out of 10

So going into this issue I was hesitant, knowing that it would focus on Rouge and Magneto (a relationship I could care less about) as well as with the mutant Indra (again, someone I could care less about) Bringing Indra back to his home in India, Rouge, Magneto, and two other lesser known mutants accompany him. Magneto comes because he has sensed a disturbance in the force (EM field) centering from there. Indra finds that he is betrothed to his brother's bride as he is currently incapacitated. While Indra attends to family business the rest go into town with Magneto, who senses shit about to hit the fan. In blinding electrical storm, a woman who was parsed in the issue within a sub-plot drops from space. She is on the run from her people, who seem to be the cause of the disturbance. As the storm yields we pull back to see a squadron of sentinels descending from space intending to apprehend the escapee and take down the X-men there as they are seen to be threats as well. Apparently these sentinels are commissioned by these aliens just as they would be by Bolivar Trask.

Personally, I think it is too soon to be battling sentinels again. We just fought them off in Second Coming and they're already in the next arc? I could care less about the mutants involved with the exception of Magneto who seems like he knows more than he's letting on (but what else is new?) The art didn't knock my socks off but was perfectly acceptable. This is just a story that I don't care how it resolves itself. Following right after Second Coming, it just paled in threat and excitement.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @the_nightwalker: You spelled Rogue wrong more than once. Just a heads up :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.