psynetrix's X-Men: Legacy #270 - Allegiances, Pt. 2 review

Ms. Marvel is my Friend!

Loved X-Men Legacy #270. I hope this is the final, decisive resolution between Rogue and Carol and they become friends. It was a great issue, between Ms. Marvel's ghosts of christmas past, to Rogue's realization, Christos Gage just scored a goooooal!

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for X-Men: Legacy #270 - Allegiances, Pt. 2

Man the X-men are mean. 0

SPOILERS!!!!I've been enjoying X-men Legacy for a while now and I'm sorry to see it go. This Story arc has been pretty good so far with a good Ms Marvel Rogue fight.The GoodThis issue continues from the last one with Ms Marvel being chucked into Limbo prison and it is intresting to see what Magik's prepared to keep the Avengers locked up with them all experiencing their worst fears and also what she's made to stop the Avengers getting in. This whole scene is interesting but I do have a few issue...