psynetrix's X-Men: Legacy #267 - Occupy The Jean Grey School, Pt. 2 review

Going Rogue

This has been Christos Gage's best issue thus far. He elevates Rogue to a powerhouse status. I also enjoyed the art for the most part, although there were some coloring errors here and there. Overall, a solid issue.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for X-Men: Legacy #267 - Occupy The Jean Grey School, Pt. 2

X-Men Legacy #267 Review 0

X-Men Legacy #267 ReviewOverview:The staff of the Jean Grey School continue to duke it out with the AvengersThe Good:Everything, this issue was amazing. In the last issue and in this one there is a very heavy focus on Rogue and her time as a villain and when she fought the Avengers. This issue she makes a decision about what to do and uses her old, less controllable powers to get an edge over the Avengers and we get a glimpse inside of her head with various thought bubbles and it brings the stor...