tenebyss's X-Men: Legacy #261 - Lost Tribes, Pt. 1 review

Solid, but not great

So, this is a fairly simple, stand alone issue, that has Rogue and the X-Men battling Exodus.

It was cool to see Exodus. He is a fairly underutilized villain who doesn't strike me as evil, just very determined. The scene between Rogue and Kid Gladiator was funny, and Blindfold continues to be strangely goofy.

I have a few problems with the art. On several battle pages, there are too many lasers and colorful effects that just clutter the pages. Exodus's appearance is also a bit off: his face makes him look like Nightcrawler.

Other reviews for X-Men: Legacy #261 - Lost Tribes, Pt. 1

The Cheesy Hope Dampening Powers of the Cliche 0

When I heard that Gage was taking over this title, I wasn't scared: I was also sad. I dislike Gage, his writing is unoriginal and utter tripe at the best, be it Avengers: The Initiative, Astonishing X-Men, Thunderbolts, and following this epic stint from Carey, I predicted a "fall from grace" situation.I wasn't far off.With 260.1, I was more accepting of Gage: it was a stater issue, drawing the blueprints yadayadayada. With this issue, it didn't improve. His dialogue and ideas within were as cli...

X-Men Legacy # 261 0

Interesting character development going on for Rogue And Gambit going on. Rouge and Rachel Summers are discussing Rouge and Magneto relationship. The explanation is that it is vague and a huge lack of communication involved. On the same boat Gambit just only makes out with Frenzy and she and Gambit decided that it was a mistake. No big deal. Also in this issue we have Exodus attacking Wolverine X-Men team. Exodus at the end of this issues ask that he maybe forgiven for his intrusion and now want...