sithden81's X-Men: Legacy #235 - Second Coming, Chapter Four review

Things start happening

Chapter four of Second Coming and I really thought that is was going to be like the first three chapters. X-men chase Cable and Hope while the Purifiers chase them also. It starts off  where New Mutants ended like the preview says the battle ends with one of the New Mutants fate unknown. Speaking of fate unknown. Nothing is said about Magik but maybe we will have to wait for the next New Mutants to find out. Colossus does not seem to be upset at all about it. It seems that the writers are focusing on the chase and not how this is affecting the X-men. With the next part being in X-force (which is more on the action and blood side) I don't think we will be getting much story but maybe I will be proven wrong. I gotta say Second Coming so far so good. Good art, and great covers. I am looking forward to the next chapter and Hoping this x-over does not disappoint.

Edited by Jake Fury

I'm really liking this crossover so far too. I love the fact they print the chapters on the covers!