thatlad's X-Men: Hellbound #3 - Revelations : Hellbound Part 3 review

• thatlad wrote this review on .
  • thatlad has written a total of 38 reviews. The last one was for

Just fun

So | think this is the last issue of second coming (well at least the last one I've had chance to read) and it's a doozy!

I know this doesn't really have much to do with 2nd coming except to give a reason why hope wasn't just teleported directly to utopia. But it's a great little romp, it meandered a little bit in the first two issues and now this 3rd issue is the payoff.
It's essentially a fanboy orgasm, if you like Cannonball, Magik or Pixie. Plus once again it's got Gambit-Death which is pretty cool.
Art's not fantastic but it does the job.

I know this is a short review but I don't want to give away the details except to so ENJOY!