Storm kills Wolverine?

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

i was just flippin thru the comics being sold in jan and on X-men Forever it said storm killed logan, how is that possible? if anyone knows please tell me.
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope it's the other way around

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by danhimself (22218 posts) - - Show Bio

it's true she fried him...but remember that X-Men Forever is an out of continuity series

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Another way to put it would be: Chris Claremont had a dream where Storm killed Wolverine, and Marvel said, "Hey, let's publish this crap!"

#5 Posted by Whitley (84 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes sense to me. Can't heal yourself if your heart exploded and your brain is crispy and all the veins exploded from the electricity.
#6 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19235 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
"Hope it's the other way around "

DIIIIIIEEEEE
#7 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

where did the evil Storm come from?

#8 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Another way to put it would be: Chris Claremont had a dream where Storm killed Wolverine, and Marvel said, "Hey, let's publish this crap!" "

Lol EXACTLY
#9 Posted by Varient (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Well ,.. Claremonts Wolverine (I believe) is of the "Heal fast" variety,.. not the "Regeneration" type who can be at ground zero  of an explosion and WALK OUT.
#10 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
"Hope it's the other way around "
#11 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" i was just flippin thru the comics being sold in jan and on X-men Forever it said storm killed logan, how is that possible? if anyone knows please tell me. "
they didnt reveal the exact nature of how it was done, could have been lightning, or not considering
she hit Sabretooth with it and it only left him eyeless (yes, healing factors are off in this parallel world).
alls thats revealed is its probably her, and shes working with some people that have some heavy tech and 
a grudge against the X-Men. Also Storm either isnt Storm, or maybe is. not a bad book really, but kind of
wacky. pretty much its a long What If issue.
#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

but it doesnt take place in main cont. right? they are talking about a different cont. considering, i havent seen storm in uncanny in a while and logan has been alive and kicking

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Another way to put it would be: Chris Claremont had a dream where Storm killed Wolverine, and Marvel said, "Hey, let's publish this crap!" "

You sir are a genius.
#14 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" but it doesnt take place in main cont. right? they are talking about a different cont. considering, i havent seen storm in uncanny in a while and logan has been alive and kicking "
Yes. X-Men Forever is a completely different continuity.
#15 Posted by 00 Raiser (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Im glad Wolverine got the axe. Its nice to see that he isnt that unstoppable.

#16 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can die if there is no living cells in his body!This is also a fact in the mainstream universe.So storm fried every cell and stopped him.
Note:In X-men forever!A different continuity!But Sorm can kill him in the mainstream universe this way!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.