A Sneak Peek at my interview with Chris Claremont

Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Guys, I had the wonderful chance to talk with chris claremont from X-Men forever, I thought I'd give my friends here at Comic Vine a brief peak at it. 

Enjoy! And look for the complete interview coming up in the next few days at Necessarycool.com

(NC) Now how do you feel about  the X-Men Forever book? Is this something you think will live up to the now legendary work you've done in the past? 

(CC) I think actually, it'll rise far beyond what came before. Call it call those years of practice.

(NC) Can you give us a glimpse at what you have in store for readers of Forever?

(CC) Well -- as I said before, the third arc will be focused on Colossus.  The fourth will be focused on Rogue. The reason I'm not going any more into specifics is that I don't want to spoil what's coming  -- although I wouldn't be surprised to see the return of the all-new, all different Hellfire Club somewhere along the way.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.