• 63 results
    ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By ComicCrazy

Ok that woman as Emma Frost actually looks perfect but all the rest of the casting and characters have been ridiculous.
    LordGunzantli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By LordGunzantli

Oh¡   MIGHTY GIRL¡¡  hope the movie dont be a fiasco

xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xybernauts
    @Tom Pinchuk said:
     " 

On top of everything else, Deadline says that there’s going to be a new Emma Frost and Angel in X-MEN: FIRST CLASS, and a young Magneto. Phew! This movie’s sounding more and more like an old school X-Over by the minute.  Maybe it’s actually been an adaptation of X-CUTIONER’s SONG or THE PHALANX COVENANT this whole time? 

Like I said, I’m officially out of commentary for these casting announcements, suffice it to say I still think this is going to involve time travel, the Sentinels and/or Nimrod/ Bastion.

This sounds alittle more like the prologue to the Age of Apocalypse story.  

@Chibi-Iroh

said: 

" I can honestly say that I think Angel is them using a Codename for Storm the same way the used Willow as a Codename when they revealed Mystique. "

I hope that's the case. 

I think Angel Warren W. III) could be in the story with alittle creative writing. Maybe if they wrote that Angel was in the first class, but due to some circumstance which hasn't been revealed (i.e. time travel, Scarlet Witch reality warp, memories being erased on a mass scale, etc) no one remembers. I think that'd be the perfect solution. 

jonasLighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jonasLighter
    @Tmul501:
    Too late, this is going to suck. xmen 3, wolverine, spiderman 3.  I would say that suck comes in threes, but this would be fours. 
    Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

I've lost all in this actually becoming a good movie....

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Great news about January Jones! I'm watching Mad Men now and I was just talking about how she would be the perfect Emma Frost. Very happy about this casting!!

welshguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By welshguy
    @Jordanstine:
    Each to his (or her) own
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By goldenkey

Angel???? Is this movie a prequel or a re-vamp???  Hope they just go with a re-vamp. 

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By goldenkey
    @rogue_kiss: She's a chubby little Latina chic who talks a lot of shit.   she's like a bug.  
    she has bug wings and pukes like Jeff Goldblum in 'the FLY"    She was in the over rated Grant Morrison era where had mutants actually ugly mutated people.   She got knocked up by a guy named Beak who was a guy with a chicken head and chicken wings.  Their kids were grown in cocoons and are like chicken/bug babies.  How stupid does that sound?  And people complain about Matt Fraction.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Shadowdoggy

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20014135-10391698.html 

I wasn't sure if this article was published yet, so I thought I'd put it up 
    they mention her turning into diamond, which may just be general info for the article about Emma 
    but I really hope she CAN'T in the movie 
    this should be so pre pre PRE-secondary diamond mutations, it's not even funny
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By pixelized

January has such a loooooooooooooooooooooong head, she can play Skin.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Let this be true, January is perfect for this role 
    and besides, I love me my Mad Mens.

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lokheit

She seems a good choice for playing Emma... just a pitty the film would suck, she would be 10 years older than what she was supposed to be (in the foX-Men filmverse she is supposed to have the same age as Cyclops since they met in X-MEN origins: Wolverine) and this first class is going to be horrible... ange salvadore??? REALLY?? she is now an x- veteran????  Why they don't accept that this filmverse is whole wrong and do a reboot??

January would be perfect for playing she in a decent X-Movie by Marvel Studios, maybe in a possible reboot she could do the same character the same way Ryan Reynolds will be Deadpool in a film that is supposed to be in a different filmverse than the wolverine film.

rogue_kiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#64  Edited By rogue_kiss

@goldenkey: I know who she is. She's gross. I can't stand her OR Beak. *throws up a little in my mouth*

When I said "you lost me", I didn't mean that I didn't know who she was... I meant that if she's in it, I ain't gonna bother with this lame-ass movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.