guardiandevil801's X-Men: First Class review

First Class is Amazing!!!!!!!

This was a great x-men movie. I enjoyed it so much and it had alot of great things. It had a great cast like Magneto and Professor X and so many more. The story was great and even though it wasn't like the comic it still was a blast. The ending will surprise people. Overall I'm giving it 4/5 because it was full of fun, action, laughs and provide a great story with an amazing cast.

Other reviews for X-Men: First Class

Children of the Atom 0

After recently seeing The Wolverine at the cinemas the other day I decided to go through the X-Men film collection, but this time in chronological order (though I accidentally watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine first thinking it was set earlier), continuing with this.PlotSPOILER FREEIn 1962 mutants are starting to emerge with Charles Xavier, and Magneto finding new mutants to take on the evil Sebastian Shaw, and his Hellfire Club who plan on starting World War III.ReviewThis was a terrific film, a...