X-Men First Class 2 & 3 Cast/Story

Posted by Warpath Storm (689 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see in a 2nd or third one: 

Mystique and Azazel getting together and Mystique getting pregnant with  Kurt 
Banshee and Havok's reasons for leaving the team, Banshee finding a girlfriend to have Theresa who is in the first x-films 
Storm joining the team and befriending Hank since they knew each other in X-3 
Beast leaving the team 
Riptide and Angel both leaving the botherhood 
Magneto finding toad and Sabretooth 
Erik having Quicksilver and Wanda since they are born in this reality since they were on Stryker's list in X2
#1 Posted by Edamame (29364 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Malhavok (320 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends upon how much money this movie will make for Disney.  Did you notice how there was no scene after the credits for this movie?
#3 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malhavok: yes! waited until the very end and nothing! 
#4 Posted by EmmaGrace (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

Although he isn't my number one favorite X-Man, I would like to see Gambit play a role or make an appearance. I'm suprised he hasn't yet...
#5 Posted by Pacperson (304 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing they need to do is....for the love of God please recast Emma...a block of wood could deliverer lines better =/

#6 Posted by EmmaGrace (1049 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson
I thought she did a decent job.. But I agree she read the lines too boring. That snakry Emma attitude wasn't there :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.