jaadu's X-Men Endangered Species #1 - X-Men: Endangered Species, Prologue review

ITs good but has too much DON'T CARE in it

I really have to say overall i liked it, but there is a lot that could be added and removed! Like the death of the mutant was sad and all, but they emphasized it way too much-- it took like half to story up! I was lookin for a lil more adventure especially since it was double sized! and for the fact about the back up story.......... ewwwwwwwwwww

The good thing about it though is it starts the endangered series

out with a good kick! I like the fact that they brought in the new x-men in this issue :P and the art is good, but again it's kinda too cartoonish