jaadu's X-Men Endangered Species #1 - X-Men: Endangered Species, Prologue review

ITs good but has too much DON'T CARE in it

I really have to say overall i liked it, but there is a lot that could be added and removed! Like the death of the mutant was sad and all, but they emphasized it way too much-- it took like half to story up! I was lookin for a lil more adventure especially since it was double sized! and for the fact about the back up story.......... ewwwwwwwwwww

The good thing about it though is it starts the endangered series

out with a good kick! I like the fact that they brought in the new x-men in this issue :P and the art is good, but again it's kinda too cartoonish

Other reviews for X-Men Endangered Species #1 - X-Men: Endangered Species, Prologue

I hate backup stories. 0

This book did not move me much in any way. No hate, no love, just eh.I guess it fulfilled it's purpose by setting the stage, but the whole idea of what it's setting the stage for worries me.A cross-over summer event told in 8-page backup stories? Seriously?I am doing my best to reserve judgment until the individual parts start coming out.One thing I sorta liked was the art style. When I first opened the book, I immediately thought that Scot Eaton's art was similar to Steve Epting's style in C...

A Turning Point In Beast's Life 0

Beast did not always have blue fur. He experimented and thus had blue fur as a result. Beast for the most part has always been the brains of the X-Men. He even found a cure for the Legacy Virus. Beast is usually very loyal to the team but in truth has always wanted to be human . When Dr. Kavita Rao, found a “cure” for mutations, Beast kept a sample. This, of all people, really pissed off Wolverine. Wolverine told Beast that curing his mutation is the cheap way out. Know that mutants are almost ...