Colossus and Blink Join 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

• 70 results
#51 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman said:

Blink in Days of Future Past?

So I take it this will follow the previous movies' tradition of "plug random X-character into random cast slot".

I'm not saying the movie's gonna be bad or anything, but I've just had no enthusiasm for this movie so far and this doesn't change that.

Exactly.

#52 Posted by SoA (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

i really hope this does not fail big time

#53 Posted by VioletPhoenix (300 posts) - - Show Bio

F*** Yeah!!!!

#54 Posted by k4tzm4n (45448 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid Apollo said:

@Mr. Messy Face: SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?!? is no one else going to comment on PETER DINKLAGE being on the wall too? hmm let me guess on that one... PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK.

i think Puck might be in the movie

Peter Dinklage joining the cast broke awhile ago.

Staff
#55 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

GONN be huge movie!!!

#56 Edited by kid Apollo (714 posts) - - Show Bio

so im thinking Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Rogue, Iceman, and Shadowcat are gona be the older X-men with Blink, Bishop and Forge? joining the team

#57 Posted by Barkley (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaping up to be the best X-men movie of all time

#58 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

They better let Colossus cut loose in this movie or it's anger management for me.

#59 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

They better let Colossus cut loose in this movie or it's anger management for me.

I hope so too. Colossus better have a better role in this film!

#60 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

I hope so too. Colossus better have a better role in this film!

Yep!

#61 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG colossus sucked in movies

#62 Posted by jukejointj (1 posts) - - Show Bio
Blink, the teleporter originally from the Age of Apocalypse universe

Blink was part of the main universe first before she became a big part of the AoA universe. She was instrumental to stopping Harvester from taking the new generation of X-Men during the Phalanx Covenant. Just a heads up!

#63 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning out to be better and better with each reveal we see!

#64 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Blink!!! She's not in Day so the Future Past. THE MOVIE IS RUINED!!!!!

#65 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard somewhere that Apocalypse might make an appearance (probably the end-credit scene)... So the inclusion of Blink might just be a nod to what ends up being the sequel to this movie: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse.

Just a theory.

#66 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

OMG colossus sucked in movies

I agree! He never got to do anything in the movies and he only spoke a few times throughout the whole series.

#67 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many people, hello X3.

#68 Edited by GREGalicious (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Too many people wasnt the problem with X3. It was the fact that the characters appeared for like 3mins and had barely any (or no) lines within a film that was WAY too short to begin with. Imagine Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter being like 80mins with little characterizations among the massive number of main characters. The length alone was a recipe for disaster but as long as the characters get proper treatment, they'll be okay. James didnt get a whole lot to do as Cyclops in the films but it was enough for me to realize he was still the same stiff and lovesick-for-Jean "soldier boy" he was in the comics for a while.

#69 Posted by GREGalicious (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneyedJacks: I was thinking the same thing. Banshee was really the best surprise of the First Class team. His powers were well portrayed and he was pretty cool too. Havok was cool as well but I didnt care for the red color of his powers though...

#70 Posted by AmazingWebHead (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Colossus already confirmed?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.