Characters We Want in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

• 77 results
#51 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely want to see Storm return to the movie. She had a sizable role in the story if the movie adaptation is anything close to the actual story. I would also like to see Colossus and Rachel Grey make it in as well.

#52 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I definitely want to see Storm return to the movie. She had a sizable role in the story if the movie adaptation is anything close to the actual story. I would also like to see Colossus and Rachel Grey make it in as well.

I definitely would want to see Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler make it in this film too. I wonder when they will release the rest of the cast members...

#53 Posted by mk111 (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Apocalypse.

#54 Posted by nappystr8 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree on Storm, Nightcrawler, and Bishop. Bishop wasn't in DoFP originally, but it seems like every reboot or retelling of DoFP since Bishop was created have included the character in some role. I think there is definitely a smart way he could be introduced into the story. Besides, I'm not sure how many of minority characters will be coming back from earlier films.

Seeing as I assume the future referred to in DoFP is actually our present (with the 60's being the film's present), Cable and Rachel Grey could not maintain their back stories or family trees if they were included. So might as well leave them out of it altogether.

#55 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby Nightcrawler!

#56 Posted by GREGalicious (464 posts) - - Show Bio

A Rachel Summers appearance would be great. That would mean that Cyke isnt as dead as we thought and since his death wasnt shown and Jean has never let a little thing like death keep her down, it would be very plausable that she would be present in the future. Im super excited about Kitty returning and I will keep my hopes up for a much more battle-savy and cool Rogue and Iceman. Poor Rogue was really one of the greatest disappointments in the X-Men films for me. I was perfectly fine with them "starting from the beginning" with her but I thought her experiences would eventually turn her into the trash-talking southern belle I love from the comics and 90s cartoon...but it never happened.

#57 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I definitely would want to see Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler make it in this film too. I wonder when they will release the rest of the cast members...

How could I forget. Kurt was awesome on X2 and kicked a$$ in the actual story. Definitely need to bring him back to the movie.

#58 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

How could I forget. Kurt was awesome on X2 and kicked a$$ in the actual story. Definitely need to bring him back to the movie.

I just loved Nightcrawler in the second movie!! I don't know why they didn't bring him back in the third movie...

#59 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

The Brotherhood and Mystique for sure, because I wanna see the assassination of Senator Kelly happen. So stoked for this movie!

#60 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and Bishop.

#61 Posted by leokearon (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler, Colossus and Rachel

#62 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

DAZZLER

#63 Posted by dondasch (925 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not interested in seeing any character in the movie who does not appear in the source material book. There simply isn't any point to it.

#64 Posted by slimlim (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Storm. But leave Halle Berry out. She was a TERRIBLE Storm. i wldnt mind having the mohawk. her previous movie hairstyles were terrible.

i would like it if Cyclops was NOT DEAD. But only if they're gonna do the character justice.

#65 Posted by Owie (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Rachel in it. I'm sure they can explain away any parenting issues.

#66 Posted by kid Apollo (697 posts) - - Show Bio

heres the crew id like to see: Storm, Colossus, Iceman, Shadowcat, and Wolverine (as the established X-men) then new people on the table: Cannonball, Archangel (DofP is the perfect timeline to introduce him in), and Bishop or maybe a younger Cable (not an old man, it wouldnt make sense)

#67 Posted by ThomasElliot (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Don' t forget Moria McTaggart with her mutant ability to have or not have an Irish accent!  I would also vote for Deadpool's decapitated head to appear in the film.  And Beast should definitely be human again... just because we don't care about continuity in these films.

#68 Posted by OneyedJacks (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see BISHOP in this movie, 'cause he should be perfect into this time travel's story! I want COLOSSUS too... please!! This movie could be a great starting point for a -spin off- about the future of the x-men universe, introducing CABLE!! Oh yeah... I think it would be a great movie!! I hope that Fox is considering this idea!

#69 Posted by JesterretseJ (37 posts) - - Show Bio

What I think would be great idea...Is that Fox works something out with Marvel and just let them do their own movie(revamp this movie franchise)...Though the movies about X-men were enjoyable they were not the x-men, something similar but not(IMHO) ...I really would like to see them in colorful Spandex :D

Sorry bout my English not my first language.

#70 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneyedJacks said:

I would love to see BISHOP in this movie, 'cause he should be perfect into this time travel's story! I want COLOSSUS too... please!! This movie could be a great starting point for a -spin off- about the future of the x-men universe, introducing CABLE!! Oh yeah... I think it would be a great movie!! I hope that Fox is considering this idea!

This!! Love the photo of Colossus!

#71 Posted by alex6166 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wanted to read Days of Future past, but I can't find a trade or reprint anywhere it seems. It's wasn't even in Classic X-Men. They skipped over it.

#72 Posted by AlfieBoheme (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of hoping X-Factor show up. I know they weren't in DOFP originally, but Havok is already in the movieverse and we know Fox wants to create a franchise like Avengers. Even just introducing Madrox and having him and Havok go off together at the end would be cool, setting up a future film.

#73 Posted by ladymastermind (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Alan Cunningham have to play Nightcrawer? Don't get me wrong, Nightcrawler is my favorite X men ever, and I'd really hate it if he doesn't show. But personally, I didn't like Cunningham's portrayal of Nightcrawler, he made him seem a depressing character instead of the fun, witty Nightcrawler in the comics.

#74 Edited by havoc1201 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they go back in time and make X-3 never happen, and we get a real cyclops, if that happens they could fill the rest of the movie with rabid bunnies and i wouldnt care just retract X-3 for gods sake and make sure Ratner is never born please.

#75 Edited by JROCK72 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Banshee, Nightcrawler, Azazel and Angel Salvadore are confirmed to not come back. Without them my hopes are that these characters return/join;

Pyro:

Bringing Aaron Stanford back as Pyro would be sick. With more advanced powers and a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Pyro could be brought back. He does play a part in Days of Future Past. If he joined the cast, I would want him to hold a grudge against Iceman in the future.

Emma Frost:

I know she is reported not to return, but bringing Janaury Jones back in has to happen. I would want her to desert the Brotherhood and join the X-Men. Even if she's killed off, I just want her to come back.

Havok:

Bringing Havok in could make this movie. Meeting Cyclops (who also isn't confirmed) in the future would be great and I really want him to fight a Sentinel.

Cyclops:

Mentioned above, James Marsden should rejoin his former cast mates as the laser-eyed leader of the X-Men. He is such a vital part of the X-Men and was treated horribly in the franchise. I want him to be brought to his full potential.

Jean Grey:

She died in the third movie, but that was Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. Famke Janssen coming back as White Phoenix would be awesome. Also two other reason below.

Cable:

He's Cable! This is a future X-Men movie! He needs to be included.

Rachel Summers:

She is such an important part of Days of Future Past that it would be idiotic not to include her. Having her join the X-Men franchise is okay in my book.

Franklin Richards:

He and Rachel Summers really hit it off in Days of Future Past. Then, he gets killed by a Sentinel. Just a cameo would be fine.

Polaris:

Doesn't she turn into Magneta or something. Having her be insane and cured with her love for Havok could be the new Edward and Bella.

Scarlet Witch:

Quicksilver is confirmed to be joining the cast, so you can't have him without her. Magneto's Brotherhood should get some expansion too.

Angel:

Ben Foster appeared as Angel in The Last Stand, but his role was minor. Having him come back with the X-Men is my wish. But as Archangel.

Beast:

I know he is already played by Nicholas Hoult, but bringing in Kelsey Grammer as the future Beast would be cool.

X-23:

Having a father-daughter tag team in the future would be all I need to see.

Juggernaut:

The unstoppable man only appeared once in The Last Stand. Cain Marko needs to be brought back to the spotlight, this time more powerful than the last...

Mystique:

Like Beast, Rebecca Romjnn should return.

Gambit:

Do I need to explain?

#76 Posted by flameboy298 (620 posts) - - Show Bio

I have low expectations for this movie..just like any other X-men movie

#77 Posted by hyiena (1770 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy that played Nightcrawler turned it down because he doesn't want to do all the makeup stuff it's like five hours just applying it.

#78 Posted by titansgohulksmash (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a tv spot for the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.