Follow

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Movie » X-Men: Days of Future Past released on May 23, 2014.

The seventh installment in the X-Men film series, loosely based on the 1981 comic storyline. It marks Bryan Singer's return to the X-Men franchise. This time Wolverine and some X-Men have to save the future by changing the past.

Characters We Want in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

• 77 results
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I don't know about you, but I was thrilled when we first heard the X-Men: First Class sequel would be called X-Men: Days of Future Past. The iconic 1981 story opens the door to so much great potential. The dark story holds up and includes of slew of fan favorite characters. We've had plenty of characters confirmed -- Kitty Pryde, Wolverine, Rogue, Iceman, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique and Beast -- but despite the already massive roster, there still remains some familiar faces that would make a great addition to the film.

I of course realize the film is inspired by the comic story and a character being in the source material by no means guarantees a spot, but a man can hold onto hope for some of 'em, right?

Don't proceed if you don't want to know 30 year-old spoilers...

Colossus

Except for Hulk... Hulk will crush Colossus just fine.
    Except for Hulk... Hulk will crush Colossus just fine.

Listen, Fox, having a decent looking version of Piotr Rasputin with ample screen time really shouldn't be something your budget can't cover. Daniel Cudmore had a few cool moments as the powerful X-Man, but he was totally underused and we never even saw him slug it out with Juggernaut (seriously, that alone could have made X-Men: The Last Stand so much more enjoyable)!

He's a huge part of the source material and now that Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde) is confirmed as returning, having him there can bring so much more emotional weight to the film. They're in love, yet willing to throw it all away in hopes of destroying their apocalyptic version of the future. Plus, who honestly wouldn't want to see Colossus' knock an entire building on a Sentinel, go on a rampage against more of them, and do the fastball special once more? He should be an obvious choice for the film... let's just hope that the people over at Fox agree.

== TEASER ==

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Destiny seems embarrassed by her teammates. Can't really blame her, either.
    Destiny seems embarrassed by her teammates. Can't really blame her, either.

Both director Bryan Singer and creative consultant Mark Millar have said they're taking a lot from the source material, so it seems fair to assume they'd include the group of people responsible for this bleak future -- Mystique's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Jennifer Lawrence is confirmed; no word yet on Rebecca Romijn).

However, seeing as Michael Fassbender is confirmed for the film, I'd wager he's leading this team as Magneto. Both Pyro and Blob already exist in the X-Men movie universe, so it would be cool to see the respective actors return to their roles. The rest of the roster will probably include the remains of Magneto's team in First Class, although January Jones has stated she's not sure if she's returning as Emma Frost. Additionally, this is simply a fight that would be really good time if executed properly on the big screen.

Franklin Richards

Franklin... he shall be remembered as the man who wasted his final words on the obvious.
    Franklin... he shall be remembered as the man who wasted his final words on the obvious.

The son of Reed and Sue Richards didn't play much of a role -- like, at all. That said, he could potentially play a huge role in the film. It's unlikely Kitty will go back to the past via powers (Rachel Summers can't exist since her mom, Jean Grey, is clearly dead and Cyclops is believed to be dead), so odds are they'll have some sort of time travel technology. Franklin could be the genius behind this device. Like father, like son, right?

He could be way more than a plot device, though -- in fact, he could be one of the most exciting parts of this movie simply by being in it. Why, you ask? Because he's the first time a crossover between different Fox Marvel properties would become a reality and set the stage for a bigger movieverse ahead of us. We know Millar wants to do that, but having it actually happen before our eyes would be a thrilling experience. Have him chat about his parents and their past (foreshadowing for the reboot) and keep the Baxter Building in there. Do it well and you'll have our interest. It won't be as powerful as seeing Nick Fury in Iron Man, but it'll still be really fun.

Storm

"Never!" really means, "Perhaps in 3 panels!"

Storm really seems like a shoo-in, doesn't she? Not only is she a prominent character in the comic, she's also been granted a decent amount of screen time throughout the original X-Men trilogy. Not having Halle Berry return to the role would definitely be a missed opportunity for Fox. Seeing her soar around and zap Sentinels would be a real treat for us and seeing her death so soon after Wolverine's would be a real shocker for many.

Cable or Bishop

Stephen Lang is the most obvious casting choice ever for Cable.
    Stephen Lang is the most obvious casting choice ever for Cable.

While neither appears in the original comics, this is the perfect opportunity to introduce either of these awesome time travelers and it would be very easy to include them as well. Cable could be part of the resistance or even reduced to an easter egg (for example, they mention how his operation is going elsewhere in the country). Meanwhile, if this future all happens over the death of a politician, it seems only fitting that Bishop would go back in time in an attempt to stop it. If Mystique completed the hit while disguised as an X-Man, we could see Bishop go back and target the X-Men in hopes of stopping his future from ever happening (oh man, did that make anyone else really want to go re-watch the '90s animated series?). It might be adding too many players to the mix, but it could totally work it juggled properly.

Nightcrawler

Destiny relives her days as a boxing coach.
    Destiny relives her days as a boxing coach.

Who can honestly say they don't want to see Nightcrawler return after his White House scene in X2? Throw in a connection to Azazel or Mystique (again) and this has a lot of potential for a nice little subplot. Sadly, it doesn't seem too likely the character will return. Alan Cumming has previously said he wouldn't mind reprising the role, but he hasn't received a call about it.

Viners, who do you want to see in the film? X-Men: Days of Future Past is scheduled to arrive July 18, 2014.

Gregg Katzman is a freelance writer for Comic Vine & IGN Entertainment. It took all of his willpower to not be a complete fanboy and add Gambit to the list. Be sure to follow him on Twitter!

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By RedQueen

I would quite like all of these...plus Rachel Summers and Colossus with a Russian accent and a possible Magik cameo.

But if it's not Rachel, I would quite like her to be substituted with a younger Jean.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Don't think they'll keep Franklin, I think FOX wants to keep their universes separate.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By havoc1201

Give us Cable! i know he has nothing to do with the original story but we cant have a future X-men movie without Nathan Summers. Please!

kostisfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kostisfire

A deadpool cameo setting up his solo movie could be cool.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Overlander

I 100% agree with all the characters mentioned in the article. Nightcrawler is hands-down the one I want to see back the most.

@RedQueen said:

I would quite like all of these...plus Rachel Summers and Colossus with a Russian accent and a possible Magik cameo.

But if it's not Rachel, I would quite like her to be substituted with a younger Jean.

I can appreciate the significant role Rachel played in the original, but if we never saw her again, I wouldn't shed a tear. I love your suggestion for tying things together more tightly (cinematically) with Jean. I'd even be open to her rebirth thanks to her movie universe Phoenix power.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Mucklefluga

Gregg your captions always make me laugh ;D I love them. Cool article by the way.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Mucklefluga said:

Gregg your captions always make me laugh ;D I love them. Cool article by the way.

Thank you :D
    slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By slade_wilson

If the entire movie was Colossus walking around, maybe punching some stuff, I would be totally satisfied.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9  Edited By Inverno

Just make the characters relevant unlike of cramming them all at once in X-Men 3. Please?

Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Alchemax_7

NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#11  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

NightCrawler!!!! LEGOOOO

Ramier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramier

WTF how bout a cyclops that is useful and a more accurate representation of the character ?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#13  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I definitely agree with all of these characters, especially Colossus and Nightcrawler. PLEASE let them be in this movie!!!

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kriminal

sabertooth? sounds good but im sure it would not turn out that way.

Hermatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hermatt

All of these would be great. And Greg I'm still laughing at the caption under Franklin's panel.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By evilvegeta74

Colossus and NightCrawler should have had major roles in the first 3 Xmen movies.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordRequiem

I don't understand why you're talking about bringing actors from the comparably rubbish franchise into this one. Where the hell is Havok and Banshee? The two characters they began to develop in the first film? If he leaves them out I'll want his head on a plate for being so stupid. The only believable characters from the gay franchise was Patrick Stewart and Alan Cumming as Prof. X and Nightcrawler, respectively. And First Class was set in the 60s, so are all those guys everyone foolishly wants to bring back just going to conveniently time travel back with this days of future past story?! Dumb if they do.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#18  Edited By GothamRed

Can Toad come back? He's never confirmed dead on screen so it's possible his return come be justified. And maybe tyler mane's sabretooth.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Decoy Elite said:

Don't think they'll keep Franklin, I think FOX wants to keep their universes separate.

Mark Millar has implied in interviews that he would like to connect the film universes. 

@Overlander said:

I 100% agree with all the characters mentioned in the article. Nightcrawler is hands-down the one I want to see back the most.

@RedQueen said:

I can appreciate the significant role Rachel played in the original, but if we never saw her again, I wouldn't shed a tear. I love your suggestion for tying things together more tightly (cinematically) with Jean. I'd even be open to her rebirth thanks to her movie universe Phoenix power.

Sweet, thanks! 

@slade_wilson said:

If the entire movie was Colossus walking around, maybe punching some stuff, I would be totally satisfied.

LOL. 

@CaioTrubat said:

Just make the characters relevant unlike of cramming them all at once in X-Men 3. Please?

Well, Brett Ratner isn't directing this one ;)

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I definitely agree with all of these characters, especially Colossus and Nightcrawler. PLEASE let them be in this movie!!!

Cool, thanks! 

@Ramier said:

WTF how bout a cyclops that is useful and a more accurate representation of the character ?

Addressed in the piece: 

(Rachel Summers  can't exist since her mom, Jean Grey , is clearly dead and Cyclops  is believed to be dead), 

TheJSquad34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheJSquad34

@slade_wilson said:

Add in Cable blowing things up.

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Fantasgasmic

Sentinels in a REAL capacity, not just shadows and a head!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    Ramier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ramier

@k4tzm4n said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Mark Millar has implied in interviews that he would like to connect the film universes.

@Overlander said:

@RedQueen said:

Sweet, thanks!

@slade_wilson said:

LOL.

@CaioTrubat said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Cool, thanks!

@Ramier said:

Addressed in the piece:

(Rachel Summers can't exist since her mom, Jean Grey , is clearly dead and Cyclops is believed to be dead),

how bout they just reboot this thing completely like they should've done with first class. It was a good movie don't get me wrong but I feel like it didn't do the x men franchise justice.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24  Edited By RedQueen

@k4tzm4n said:

Addressed in the piece:

(Rachel Summers can't exist since her mom, Jean Grey , is clearly dead and Cyclops is believed to be dead),

Ah, that isn't stopping me from hoping that they come up with something to incorporate either or both. :)

Hopefully...

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Since Kitty is in this movie I am pretty happy with the cast so far, and addictions will just make it even better

Avatar image for deactivated-6212d9bb8a06e
    deactivated-6212d9bb8a06e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordRequiem: That's...actually a good idea. We had a TON of characters get decent development; I personally wouldn't mind seeing Havok and Banshee get some healthy development of their own in this movie.

On a side note: PLEASE leave Halle Barry out as Storm. I didn't quite like her in the original trilogy, especially with her dumb Final Fantasy haircut in X3. Either leave her out or get another actress to play her.

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Miss_Garrick

NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER NIGHTCRAWLER

Or am I being too subtle?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Ramier said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Overlander said:

@RedQueen said:

Sweet, thanks!

@slade_wilson said:

LOL.

@CaioTrubat said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Cool, thanks!

@Ramier said:

Addressed in the piece:

how bout they just reboot this thing completely like they should've done with first class. It was a good movie don't get me wrong but I feel like it didn't do the x men franchise justice.

While creating a whole new continuity with FC is preferred, Bryan Singer has already said he's taking all continuity into account.
    AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AskaniSon295

Would love see Cable a character in the background helping the X-men Unknowingly. than in a credit reveal show him as the X-Men's guardian angel in this movie, and then do a short film on the blu-ray/dvd of Cable's story of how he helped the X-men win.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#30  Edited By amazing_webhead

I hope so. Colossus was little more than a cameo, and Nightcrawler (my favorite X-Man) only got one film.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mutant God

They probably go with Ultimate Cable the future clone of Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
    deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Rachel Summers exist in this story? The last X-Men trilogy is not connected to X-Men: First Class or this new series. Which means the crap deaths of Last Stand didn't happen. So Rachel can indeed be alive and part of the future scenes in this film.

Given that the Brotherhood established in the last film will most likely be the reason for the events that lead up to the terrible future in 2013, I think its a given we'll see them in this film just not with the characters pictured.

Bishop should not be in the film, never been a fan of his character. Have Forge instead.

But I could see Cable, as simply Nathan, being a good choice but without the techno-organic virus and taking the place of Franklin Richards. Change his and Rachel's origin to the two of them being twins of Scott and Jean and being the main powerhouses of the 2013 X-Men. Rachel would be a much stronger telekinetic than Nathan, they are equal in telepathy, and only Nathan has Scott's energy projection ability (but with full control).

Add in Colossus and Nightcrawler to the 2013 team and I think those could make for some awesome action scenes prior to Kitty time-traveling and during explanation scenes of her origin to the 1970's team.

Would not put Storm into a roster until the franchise is ready to put Scott and Jean on the roster but she could be mentioned as one of the mutants killed prior to 2013.

Chibi-Iroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chibi-Iroh

I really miss seeing Storm on the big screen. I also miss the sort of relationship that they were building her and Nightcrawler up for.

rasx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By rasx

I think including Bishop would make more sense than Cable, just look at the 90's cartoon.

Also I want LL Cool J to play Bishop.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Bestostero

this movie has so much potential, i really hope it comes through and they deliver

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#36  Edited By sora_thekey

Honestly, I really want to see Nightcrawler back. Alan Cumming did an amazing job!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#37  Edited By SynCig

I think a cameo of Deadpool and Cable together would be pretty awesome. Even if it is brief it would still put a big stupid smile on my face. : D

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @ltbrd said:

Why couldn't Rachel Summers exist in this story? The last X-Men trilogy is not connected to X-Men: First Class or this new series. Which means the crap deaths of Last Stand didn't happen. So Rachel can indeed be alive and part of the future scenes in this film.

Bryan Singer has already said he's taking all X-Men movie continuity into account.
    Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mega_spidey01

put bishop in there.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#41  Edited By Teerack

Really hoping for Franklin.

windcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By windcaster

If it were me I'd go for Bishop, Franklin, Valeria, Cable, Forge, Rachel, and Blaquesmith.

antemiusenteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By antemiusenteri

if Storms not in it and Cyclops arrogant egotistical pumpus ass is in I AM GOING TO SEND BRYAN SINGER HATE MAIL EVERY SINGLE MONTH UNTIL THE NEXT MOVIE COMES OUT AND SHE'S IN IT AND THEY KILL CYCLOPS OFF AGAIN.

this is not because am a crazy stormfan(which i kinda am) but its because i seriously think Bryan singer has something against Storm/Halle Berry and if he finds a way to keep her out of it Cyclops better not be in it either because he's not in the effing story arc

kuma_far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kuma_far

The thing I liked the most from the X movies was Nightcrawler, bring the imp back!

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Smurfboy

I loved that story. I thought it was great and I cannot truly wait to see the movie. I have high hope for it and I'd love to see everyone returns as well. I want to see ton of actions on screen!!!

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheHeat

Bring back Colossus and Nightcrawler, and get rid of Rogue and Iceman. 

Bushwhacker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bushwhacker_

Colossus and Nightcrawler.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By fodigg

I wouldn't mind Ruby Summers, just to see how they explain it.

X-Factor III - Layla Miller Oneshot
    X-Factor III - Layla Miller Oneshot
    Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bonzi161

once i heard Anna Paquin was in the film i lost all hope... im sorry im just not a fan... the first 3 movies were bad... Wolverine was bad... last stand was all this movie franchise had going for it and im not at all excited for a blending.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
    deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really surprised that you would say Last Stand was all the franchise had going for it cause it was much worse than the first X-Men as well as First Class.

I wouldn't be upset about the return of Anna Paquin if Rogue (and along the same line Iceman though Shawn Ashmore is a better actor) is part of the 2013 X-Men team the same as Kitty as it would severly limit her screentime to the opening act and a flashback or two and thus limit a negative impact on the overall film. However, as we know so little of what the 1970's team composition will be at this point the prospect of them being part of it by time-traveling back with Kitty seems far more likely than Kitty traveling back herself (which seems extremely unnecessary).

Now for everyone that talked about continuity with the first trilogy here are a few things you need to consider based on the idea of time-travel and a non-linear timeline:

1) Technically the first trilogy never took place as the assassination/terrorist action in the 1970's would have started the Sentinels and the hunting of mutants, which would mean nothing that happened in the first trilogy could occur. Thus, those films and their timeline can only exist if Kitty's mission is successful, which at this point in time it is not (since the main story takes place in the 1970's) and thus Scott and Jean didn't die in Last Stand but would have died prior to 2013 as a result of the Sentinels. As a result the film could introduce both Rachel Summers and Nathan Summers as part of the 2013 era should Singer choose to.

2) Patrick Stewart is reprising his role as elder Xavier, which completely negates the end credit scene of Last Stand of him transferring his mind into the body of the comatose man. That's not a mistake, its because the first trilogy hasn't happened yet because the timeline at present deals with the rise of the Sentinels and the hunting of mutants, not the mutant cure in Last Stand. That doesn't mean elder Xavier would be part of the 2013 team, he would have died prior to the events of the film and only be scene in a flashback as Kitty describes the deaths of various X-Men by the Sentinels (in this way James Marsden and Halle Berry could also be shown as those killed prior to 2013).

That's not to mention the fact that Moira McTaggert's character was changed from a doctor to a CIA agent, thus conflicting with Last Stand. Now, these next few films could have her leave the CIA but at the moment this is a departure from the first trilogy.

Based on that, I think the 2013 team should be: elder Magneto (as we know Ian McKellen is cast), Shadowcat, Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers), X-Man (Nathan Summers - see below), Colossus, Iceman, Wolverine, and Rogue. Based on the opening scenes the entire team was meant to travel back in time but due to a Sentinel attack Magneto, Marvel Girl, X-Man, Wolverine, and Colossus remain behind to cover Shadowcat, Rogue, and Iceman's departure (though I really don't want Rogue and Iceman to travel back at this point we don't know the full 1970's team roster so it appears to need a bit of buffing up).

The only major change I would make to established characters (of 2013) is to Nathan Summers. Make him and Rachel twins, do not have him infected by the techno-organic virus (yet) and their powers are such that both are equal in telepathy, Rachel is much stronger in telekinesis, but Nathan has their father's optical blasts (yellow/light gold and which he can perfectly control). This way he can also keep his trademark firearms rather than relying solely on his mutant abilities.

At this point I'm not going to speculate on the 1970's team until we get some more confirmation of actors and roles. Hopefully we'll see Banshee and Havok (Lucas Till is rumored but not confirmed) back as right now its unclear who the team will consist of. Should Singer want to maintain some continuity with the first trilogy we wouldn't see younger versions of Kitty, Rogue, Iceman, or Colossus as they wouldn't even be born at this point (except for Wolverine), and Nightcrawler, Psylocke and Angel would be too young if even born yet.

I would strongly hope Singer does not use Scott, Jean, or Storm. We saw what could have been them in First Class when Xavier used the prototype Cerebro, and I do think it would be a good idea to bring them into the film as students. Would make the three approximately 16-17 years old (there is about a decade difference between the two films and even though they looked to be around 8-10 in the Cerebro scene ages can be easily flubbed) but not on the X-Men (harkening back to Iceman, Rogue, and Pyro complaining about not being officially part of the team in X2).

As for the connection between Alex and Scott.....we know that Alex and his sister were abducted by man and Alex ended up killing him. We don't know how long Alex was actually in prison nor how long the man held them. It would be a bit dark but instead of being brothers Scott could be the son of Alex's sister and the man who abducted them, thus making Alex his uncle. This would also work to better explain their age differences and the possibility that Alex's sister died in childbirth due to her young age and that's why there is no further mention of her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.