haydenclaireheroes's X-Men #6 - Battle of the Atom Chapter 7 review

The Future X-men's Motive

Here is my video review for X-men issue 6. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for X-Men #6 - Battle of the Atom Chapter 7

Logan was Right! 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).So far Battle of the Atom has been a very entertaining crossover, and although it took a while to become really exciting, that changed with the last instalment, showing that the story has a lot more to it than it originally showed.PlotThe future X-Men return to the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning with the three younger X-Men, but when they learn that the younger Beat and Iceman are gone their attitude changes dramatica...