wmwadeii's X-Men #37 - Human Being, Part 2 review

• wmwadeii wrote this review on .
  • wmwadeii has written a total of 2251 reviews. The last one was for

X-Men #41 Rating

Cover & Solicit - 2/5

• Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?
  • Are the alternate covers appealing?
  • Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?
  • Do I like the artist's style on the cover?

Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5

- Weighted Double

• Do I personally like this artist's style?
  • Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
  • If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?
  • Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist?
  • Is the coloring and inking enjoyable to the eye?
  • Is it easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout & Flow - 4/5

• Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read?
  • Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
  • Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?
  • Is there too little or too much dialogue or monologue?

Story - 4/5

- Weighted Triple

• How well did the issue further develop the current story?
  • How well did the issue further develop the characters?
  • Did the writer stay true to the history and characteristics of the characters?
  • Did I simply enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 3.4