jake_fury's X-Men #20 review

Where Walks A Sentinel...

The Story:

Regenesis has arrived in the pages of X-Men. The new team in this issue consists of Colossus, Storm, Warpath, Jubilee, Domino & Psylocke. Their mission is to track down arms dealers who are selling Sentinels to Eastern European nations. It seems like a simple mission but the entire region is a powderkeg due to some tensions between nations. Things get even more complicated when War Machine gets involved on behalf of the United Nations. When one of the Sentinels goes online, things look bleak for one member of our X-Team.

The Art:

I absolutely love Conrad's art. My only complaint is that it is a little dark in some spots.

Overall:

This is a fun book and I really like the team. Everyone seems to get an equal share of time. Some of the characterization may be a bit off but I haven't read enough X-Men lately to make that call. I really enjoy what they are doing with Colossus as he seems to be struggling to control Cytorrak. He also seems to be able to call upon Juggernaut's added power as needed. This issue is a good beginning for Marvel's soft reboot of the X-Men franchise.

The Story: 3.5/5
The Art: 4/5
Overall: 4/5