haydenclaireheroes's X-Men #2 - Primer: Part 2 of 3 review

Jubilee Stuck in the Middle

Here is my video review for X-men issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for X-Men #2 - Primer: Part 2 of 3

We are Arkea! 0

When I first heard about this series I wasn't sure if I was going to get it or not. I did however decide to get it after hearing about the upcoming Battle of the Atom crossover, and am glad I did as the first issue was amazing.PlotArkea has arrived, and the X-Men, along with Sublime have to find a way of stopping her.ReviewThis was yet another fantastic issue, and although I'm not sure whether this was better than the first issue, it was at least as good as it. Brian Wood certainly seems to know...