marvelguy15's X-Men #2 - Curse of the Mutants, Part 2 review

X-Men 2 Review

Ok, so I did not get my hands on the first issue of this new series but I did end of getting the jisk of what happened online. I'm not 100% sure about the direction of this storyline as it looks like the X-office is hopping on the Vampire bandwagon. ex, Twilight, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, etc. That said after reading this issue it appears it is fairly genuine. One red flag for me was the fact that the vampire talk was really quite new to me, and maybe it was too underplayed before this storyline. A second red flag was how they are plucking Jubilee for this story and I am unsure if she will stick around long-term.Something  am not quite sure about either is the fact that the cast is so big, it almost looks like Uncanny. Although I did read Victor Gischler has said that he  will be narrowing the cast as the book goes along.Having said all that, I hope you all enjoy this review and I really enjoyed this issue despite what is being said about it on other sites.
Posted by haydenclaireheroes

Cool video review. Me and my friend also do video reviews.

Posted by Trodorne

woah woah woah woah, twilight vampires are not vampires, they are glitterpires. anyways good reveiw, voice scares me at first cause i have my volume at moderate levels and i think the recording volume was already high so now i know not to worry about hearing you hahaha. over all good review still not planning to pick this up though.