User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.75 stars 2.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Most Pointless Team-Up Ever 0

The X-Men and Spider-Man wrap up their expedition in the sewers of New York City as they try to stop Dark Beast and his mad experiments on Dr. Curt Connors and the unsuspecting citizens of Manhattan. The Good Any story arc with Dark Beast in it is a win for me because he poses a threat on so many levels to the current X-Men. This is also an ideal time to have him re-emerge in the X-Men’s lives since we know he will be a major player in future X-Force issues, even though we don’t know the deta...

The X-Men Get Scaly 0

Concluding the "To Serve and Protect" 4 issue arc, the X-Men and Spider-Man take on Dark Beast's reptilian hordes, only to be transformed into lizards themselves! With only Spider-Man and Emma Frost still in human form, can the two of them put their grievances aside and save the kidnapped children, their teammates, and anyone who might be a future pet of Dark Beast?This issue, which was written by Victor Gischler and drawn by Chris Bachalo and Paco Medina, wasn't as exciting as the last few issu...