haydenclaireheroes's X-Men #1 - Primer, Part 1 of 3 review

Jubilee is technically not a Teen Mom

Here is my video review for X-men issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for X-Men #1 - Primer, Part 1 of 3

Without Rhyme or Reason 0

I was curious when I first heard about this all female cast to an X-Men book, which, for whatever reason, is still called X-Men and not X-Women (heck, even an adjective of some capacity might have helped with referring to it as something other than "the all women X-Men series"). I'm big on promoting all female casts in comics, a genre generally vacant of such things. Yet, as we've seen in Fearless Defenders, making an all-female series for the sake of having one often doesn't bode well.This is a...