haydenclaireheroes's X-Men #1 - Primer, Part 1 of 3 review

Jubilee is technically not a Teen Mom

Here is my video review for X-men issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for X-Men #1 - Primer, Part 1 of 3

Jubilee Returns 0

Although the previews for this series looked amazing I wasn't originally planing on getting this series, as I'm getting enough X-Men series' as it is. I did however change my mind when I heard about the upcoming Battle of the Atom crossover, which will include this series, wanting to get to know the direction of the series prior to the crossover.PlotAs Jubilee flees with a child, she calls the X-Men for help, saying that she's being followed. There however seems to be more to this child than mee...