Follow

X-Man

Character » X-Man appears in 816 issues.

X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. He shares the same genetic history as Cable. Nate has since joined the New Mutants, started a relationship with Dani Moonstar, and gained further power from the Life Seed.

Threnody's Baby

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gawdzilla

Someone help me out here, but was it implied/confirmed that Threnody's baby's daddy was Nate?

Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Ryonslaught

never confirmed, only implied.....heck the kid hasn't appears since forever so for all we know he could be retconned out of existence xo

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel
    @Ryonslaught:  maybe well see him/her soon and be one the new mutants born out Hope?
    Avatar image for princemarklouis
    princemarklouis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By princemarklouis

It would have made sense if they made Threnody's baby the first mutant since M-Day than Hope Summers as the child could have hit puberty and their powers could have developed and with the biological link to the Grey clan it still could have access to the Phoenix Force and with Threnody's Necropathic powers it could have introduced an intersting new element to the Phoenix Forces powers

Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Ryonslaught
    @Leliel:  I wish.......not gonna hold my breath though....

@princemarklouis: Yeah I would have enjoyed that far more than this red hair green eyed phoenix redux x0
    Avatar image for princemarklouis
    princemarklouis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By princemarklouis

lol don get me started on jean copies! geez! madelyne pryor was genius for her time and rachel had some edge til she came back as marvel girl ... but thats another forum post lol where is threnody anyways? u would have expected her to join selene during necrosha cos of her powers

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Leliel
    @princemarklouis: I must say I love your idea about Nate's possibly baby been the first mutant sense M-Day that would been ingenious, I think maybe asking too much from the silly writer sometimes. I want the Gray clan to branch out it always the same and let some guy hold the phoenix force for once, and the jean copies should all die, her time is done and over no need to bring her back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.