Should X man Nate grey join the Avengers?

#1 Posted by DATNIGGA (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

the avengers is a very well rounded crew of super hero's but they lack a telapath. Nate is a heavy hitter and based on his interactions with the avengers in the onslaught saga he seems to fit the team quite well

what do you think?

#2 Posted by The Myth (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers or Avengers Academy maybe but at the moment I'm just glad seeing Nate with the New Mutants and hanging around the X-Men!

#3 Posted by DATNIGGA (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Myth: he does fit with the x men no doubt but i honestly wish they would return him to his original power set

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

There honestly needs to be a Summers family sit down. Seriously that family is f-d up. As to where Nate should be? Annihilators

#5 Posted by RazielWraith (583 posts) - - Show Bio

He's better off being solo

#6 Posted by Talyn (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Im just glad he is back anywhere though I dont think he fits with the New Mutants. I wouldnt mind seeing him with the Avengers but with powers how they are now he wouldnt be much help.

#7 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Not right now. Give him a chance to recharge and get his bearings. But one day? Absolutely

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.