Follow

X-Man

Character » X-Man appears in 816 issues.

X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. He shares the same genetic history as Cable. Nate has since joined the New Mutants, started a relationship with Dani Moonstar, and gained further power from the Life Seed.

Regenesis

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WeaponX619

Did X-Man ever interact with Rachel Grey before she went to Logan's school? And does he interact with hope much? I don't really anything from Cyclops side except UXM

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I don't think it was shown on panel, but often writers claim that things happen that they don't show. Which always sounds like a weak excuse not to tell a story that fans actually want to read.

But saying that, there wasn't a lot of time between Rachel returning from space/arriving on Utopia and moving to Westchester.

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WeaponX619

okay thanks I do remember her leaving quickly, I do agree they should have went into it deeper though. Maybe things will be said after AvX

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.