Follow

X-Man

Character » X-Man appears in 816 issues.

X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. He shares the same genetic history as Cable. Nate has since joined the New Mutants, started a relationship with Dani Moonstar, and gained further power from the Life Seed.

Nate/Illyana...your thoughts

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gawdzilla

Rumors are circling the net after the last issue of a possible Nate/Illyana romance/hook up...

Your guys thoughts?

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By The_Myth

I can't see these two getting together. All I can see as far as a relationship is either friendship, team up or Magik using Nate for her own ends! 

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By jrock85

Meh.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PYH000

First thing is I'm against it. Second thing is I see it as Magik being amused by Nate being riled up in anger.

Magik doesn't seem the type to be in relationships probably not wanting to open up to strangers. She's still coming to terms with herself after Rise of the New Mutants and she does feel disconnected with the world and has PTSD.

Talyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Talyn

Well they both have messed up childhoods, both very powerful (well Nate was), they both died and were to be used as tools by others. Nate was created by Sinister to kill Apocalypse and raised in AoA. Illyana was abducted by Belasco to use to help take over Earth and raised in Limbo. Plus her families bloodline was influenced by Sinister. So they can relate to each other. I wouldnt mind seeing something develop between them, be it friendship or otherwise. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.