Nate grey easing his way back?...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he really?
#2 Posted by danhimself (22586 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read somewhere that he was coming back in Dark X-men and is going to be their antagonist....I'll have to see if I can find the article
#3 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so ^_^

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
oh yeah....
#5 Edited by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
 Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
@danhimself:
You deserve praise for relaying that info sir!!!!!!!!!!!!
#6 Posted by danhimself (22586 posts) - - Show Bio

this is from an article on CBR: 

“He’s near omnipotent, the mutant shaman, and he’s terrifying to my cast of characters,” Cornell said. “That’s because he’s exactly what they don’t want in play right now: a very powerful, charismatic, alternative leader of mutant affairs. And a Summers, to boot. X-Man is dreaming his way back into the world, the deadliest possible hero.”

Unfortunately for the cast of “Dark X-Men” they’ll have no choice but to confront Nate Grey because he quickly becomes part of an important mission that Osborn tasks them with. “The story is called ‘Journey to the Centre of the Goblin’, and, though it won’t become clear until towards the end, that’s exactly what it becomes about, getting inside Norman Osborn’s head,” Cornell revealed. “On the way, we encounter the world haunted by Nate, the cult that S.H.I.E.L.D. became, and the twisted psyches of our four leads, which skew the story in ways that might surprise you.”    

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!

#9 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

meh he's just another Cable, after Apocalypse I don't see the need for him. Marvel must love Jeph Loeb

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.