X-Force - Wolverine's Unit is it going to be better than Cab

#1 Posted by Runsamok (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally love the idea of the new x-force and am really hoping that they don't cheap out on the "good guys" killing some bad guys even if they're tier two bad guys it needs to be done. The only real problem i have with the team is that it's like Wolverine, Wolverine jr, Wolverine light, and Warpath....They shouldve grabbed Shatterstar and Monet instead of Wolfsbane and X....and Hepzibah should join up soon. but anyways...which team will do /did a better job at being the ruthless heroes? let me know what you think

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not much of a Cable fan, and Wolverine has been put in everything. Once they ditch the Canadian the new X-Force will be tight.

#3 Posted by Runsamok (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah agreed i cant stand cable and i hate that wolverine is in every book every month...but I think a good four person linup would have to include wolverine for his leadership, throw in Shatterstar to replace Wolfsbane and Monet(from xfactor) to replace x-23 and leave Warpath in there....if you wanted to remove wolvie then you leave x-23 in there and let monet lead.....

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Runsamok says:

"Yeah agreed i cant stand cable and i hate that wolverine is in every book every month...but I think a good four person linup would have to include wolverine for his leadership, throw in Shatterstar to replace Wolfsbane and Monet(from xfactor) to replace x-23 and leave Warpath in there....if you wanted to remove wolvie then you leave x-23 in there and let monet lead....."

Yeah, I got no problem with that line-up. I've grown to like X-23, but I agree you don't need her side by side with Wolverine. She'll never grow as a character if they continue to do that.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here,im enjoying Warpath lots.Always have,i agree with the switch you have there Run.

#6 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not toss Deadpool in for a while, with C&D ending, he hasn't got much else to do.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya lost me there hahaha, cant stand Deadpool. But why not bring another Weapon X subject in, like Maverick.

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Ya lost me there hahaha, cant stand Deadpool. But why not bring another Weapon X subject in, like Maverick."

You dont like Wade!?

Maverick...you mean Agent X,i like him,i agree with you.

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Gambler says:
"Ya lost me there hahaha, cant stand Deadpool. But why not bring another Weapon X subject in, like Maverick."

You dont like Wade!?

Maverick...you mean Agent X,i like him,i agree with you."

I don't like the way he talks, not that he does talk, what he says. They need better writers for his trash talk.

#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Gambler says:

You dont like Wade!?

Maverick...you mean Agent X,i like him,i agree with you."

I don't like the way he talks, not that he does talk, what he says. They need better writers for his trash talk."

I agree,some times he says some funny sh!t to lmao.

I say the also give Agent x his damn armor back too.

#11 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Maverick is Agent Zero. Agent X is a completely different guy. Christoph could work, but he seems kinda the opposite of all the feral melee people on the team now

#12 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah,i forgot my bad..duh.

Thats the thing,who said we have to follow that lame category,Warpath dosent either.

#13 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the way Cable dealt with x force alot like how Gambler is with us on the RPG lol.

#14 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss up :P

#15 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna get the notice when they move the RPG this time lol.

but for real's it is trial by fire deal now or quit

#16 Posted by Runsamok (28 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed normally that warpath doesnt suit the mold for the ruthlessness that theyre trying to portray, but, there's always one of those, with the recent death of caliban he's out for blood and once you kill once you either despise it or love it...and hes a warrior he should just dive right in there but still have the heart to know when not to kill either though...he's kinda like a killer with a conscience for the team if they evolve his personality the way they should...as for deadpool, Mr. wilson would add too much of a campy spiderman feel to the book,,,,he belongs right where he is with the great lakes initiative....those books are hilarious

#17 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes,very funny.

#18 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read the new book lately, but yes Wolverine popularity has grown huge, he's being bigger popular than Spiderman,

I mean there is Wolverine and the X-men cartoon, he' in six books, Wolverine, Wolverine: Origins, Uncanny X-men, Astonishing X-men, New Avengers, and X-Force. Not to mention all the one-shots and minis-series he's in.

#19 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

The new book has been a really good read for me. I think the team could have a few extra people, but it's awesome so far.

#20 Posted by lokheim (30 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont like cables one there boring in my opinion and wolverine teams matches together and all bloody killer mutants which makes it good more bloodier and better drawing even if cable team got same drawing wolverine team would still be better

#21 Posted by Kairan1979 (16857 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's face it - Wolverine's team was almost captured on the first mission. Only because Laura rigged the building to explode they managed to escape. 
And we don't see Wolverine trying to recruit more experienced X-Forcers to the group (for example, Shatterstar could be a good addition).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.