X-Force Vs. Uncanny X-Force, How Do They Compare?

• 86 results
#51 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini: Maybe it wasn't exactly a hint, but the special cover of #1 has them on it...and it makes sense since Lorna probably has alot of questions about the alterations Pocy made to her, not to mention this new X-Force needs a boost in raw power to deal with En Sabah's Celestial arsenal.
#52 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegentlemanrogue: WOW what a great point using Batman.  Not everybody also buys every book that is out there too.  These are comics too.  Missing a couple of issues can make the whole book confusing let alone a character.  Not everything is set at the exact same time other books are always written too. 
#53 Posted by crimsonspider89 (817 posts) - - Show Bio

The Starjammer last seen in cosmic were seen headed back to Earth. Also, on the special X-Men poster, Lorna and Alex are behind the X-Force members. And X-Force currently on the moon, so take it as you will.

#54 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream said:
" @DMC said:
" too early to tell. According to Remender, the roster isn't complete yet "
seems like they've hinted that Havok and Polaris will be joining the fight once they return from space....whenever that's supposed to happen. "
I'm not reading too much into the Djurdjevic variant since it was part of a bigger collage piece where a lot of the extra characters don't necessarily relate to what's going on in the book (but I could be wrong) plus the fact their not wearing the team colors. We'll see
#55 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

uncanny xforce are practicly immortal

#56 Posted by jamdown (294 posts) - - Show Bio

really liking new x-force, at first i was a little scared, but those feelings have left the building...i miss X-23 and warpath and domino and the rest
#57 Posted by alphamale73 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Liefeld and Nicieza 'X-force' is 'X-force' in my book. Hands down. However I am very pleased with the Uncanny X-Force. X-force isn't X-force without Deadpool and Domino. Sorry if anyone disagrees but truth hurts. I stopped collecting Yost and Crain's X-force with issue 13. I lost interest. It was all about  blood and guts and pushing the envelope and became excessive rather than impressive. My 2 cents.

#58 Posted by Grimoire (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering about the new series. Its good to know that its interesting.

#59 Posted by waruikumo (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved xforce, dropped uncanny xforce because of cuts.  Now watching this maybe I should have dropped Uncanny X-men, considering that book just has not been doing it for me, with its droning slow pace.   

Oh my how will emma keep sebastion a secret.

#60 Posted by sergyanime (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is like on a million teams him being away shouldn't be odd then Psylock and Angle could be on a date like you said so i can see it being sort of justified. That would be another reason for Deadpool and x to be in. They may need people who are out of the X-men and can go kill without being noticed. I am not the writer though so what ever i like uncanny X force so far.

#61 Posted by EGoD (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

I might pick this up, thought about it when I saw Uncanny X-force sitting on the shelf.  Thanks for the reveiw
#62 Posted by MarvelGuy15 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

#63 Posted by HellionVulcan (3739 posts) - - Show Bio

I just miss warpath dude is so awesome yet hes nowhere now .

#64 Posted by Omertalvendetta (395 posts) - - Show Bio
@nutzac4888: Not to mention two Avenger teams...
#65 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

i like uncanny for sure 

#66 Posted by sweatboy (805 posts) - - Show Bio

"she's gonna be part of X-Force, AND WOLVERINE GOT,......mad," sometimes i get sidetracked watching Ms "Babs". Wtf Magneto and Apocalypse? dude Magneto's a GOOD guy, so he tumbles with the good guys sometimes (and originally he was a hardcore criminal) but a) He's Prof's friend, he even took over the team when Xavier died (alternate timeline but he HAS THAT POTENTIAL) and b) he believes in mutant liberation, in X-Men Legends II (titled RISE OF  APOCALYPSE,) Magneto AND ALL OF the brotherhood was teaming up with the X men to fight Apocalypse. THEY WOULD NOT work together. Screw Marvel

#67 Edited by RafaGreyDanvers (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked Remender : How will the Team keep it a secret from Emma Frost? Is my Psylocke behind this? 
He aswered to me: SHE IS INDEED! 

Here's my Uncanny X-Force video tribute. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8TwKQ1QAXA
#68 Posted by darkone (9 posts) - - Show Bio

They should of just made it Larah, Psylock, and Domino. Thouse would be kickass, the X-Angels! 
#69 Edited by RafaGreyDanvers (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I know ima suspect when i talk about Psylocke cause she's my all time favourite! hehe But apart from her, i think X-23 and Domino are the only ones that could make it to the team in the future. Only these 3 women.
#70 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson said:
" Too Early to tell....But i do Really Miss Dom and X-23. "
Yep
#71 Posted by Baal_Sagoth (39 posts) - - Show Bio

This was very interesting! Cool video and the nice length is a pleasant surprise too.

#72 Posted by DarkSyde79 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force reads great!!! The direction of each incarnation of X-Force from Cable's soilders to Scott's Black Ops team to a team that no one except it's members knows about. I like the direction, although I do have some issues with the lineup. Although I guess it makes sense to a certain degree.    

#73 Posted by ethanthunder (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope each of these teams get hit by some X-missle planted out by a newly resurrected Sabertooth. 
AWESOME!

#74 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

i really enjoy these video reviews. keep up the good work, guys and gals.

#75 Posted by godzillafanboy666 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't notice the Magneto thing

#76 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I believe it still is too early to compare the two series, since this one is only at it's second issue, I've fallen in love with this Uncanny X-Force series so far. I would however, like many others, like to see Domino join this team. She fits the picture perfectly; another female, another previous X-Force member, another deadly merc and has some ties with most of the current Uncanny X-Force members to begin with.

I love Remender's writing ( a lot because of the fact that he's writing Deadpool in a more old-school way that reminds me of a time before his over-exposure and before Daniel Way's more funny, crazy Deadpool ) and I totally dig Opena 's artwork. It fits the book perfectly. 

I'm not saying it's better than the previous, so far it's just been a bit different but very good in it's own way.

#77 Posted by Alfiebo (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 'money' is code for 'fun' for deadpool and fantomex

#78 Edited by golvellius (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup Domino is one of the best badgirls in X-men.  Really gonna miss her.  Btw won't they need a demolitions expert, handy with explosives....come on...bring Meltdown (boom-boom) back to the X titles...

#79 Posted by evanescencefan91 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpools pretty sweet, but psylcoke can't replace x 

it's just not the same with x23, i mean it's great that now she can have her own story, 

but it made me sad to see her leave  :(

#80 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

I really loved X-force. And you guys are right they really were like a family . So sad that X-Force ended . But I`m still looking forward for more Psylocke XD . Couldn`t they just add Psylocke and Deadpool to the old X-Force team ? I mean who cares about fantomex anyway ?

#81 Posted by Mainieri (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Good additions to the Team. Deadpool and Fhantomex really kick ass.

#82 Posted by HellionVulcan (3739 posts) - - Show Bio

Re-add warpath to Uncanny x-force hes to awesome to be not used .

#83 Posted by IrishX (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
"Re-add warpath to Uncanny x-force hes to awesome to be not used . "

I support this comment 100%.
#84 Posted by iSnikt (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
" Re-add warpath to Uncanny x-force hes to awesome to be not used . "
This is correct, its the only thing Uncanny X-Force Needs.
#85 Posted by Kairan1979 (16743 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that they should re-hire Warpath and Domino to the team.

#86 Posted by kikiGLOW (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading Uncanny X Force and it's off to a good start. I'm eager to get through all of them quickly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.