Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 2000 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

X-Force

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Edited By IllyanaRasputin

So I got all of the new X-Force Volumes, and geez! let me tell you, those were some intense volumes! 
    my favourite one was volume 3, I really liked the leaper queen shizzz and like how Elixir was in it and enjoyed seeing Surge, Hellion and Boom Boom! 
     It also made me like Laura a lot more!! I feel really bad for her, she's been through so much :( poor girl!       

What did you guys think of the Issues?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_
    @IllyanaRasputin LOVE the entire series. The X-Force trades are some of the first comics that I bought.
    Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

X-23 is one of my favorite Marvel characters. I really enjoyed Volume 3 of X-Force. I have felt for a long time that the X-Men needed a seek and destroy outfit dedicated to performing missions deemed unsavory by the mutant populace as a whole. I will admit, I won't be tuning in quite as much without Laura Kinney, but I will say it is a good book, Kyle and Yost did a fine job of writing it, and I really enjoyed Crain's artwork. It conveyed the appropriate mood.

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @Illyana Rasputin: Yeah agreed, and I fell in love with Crain's artwork, deff one of my favourites :)
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I remember first seeing them and not being interested at all. At the time I was still a little shocked at the nature of it. I didn't think an X-Book that was this dark and violent would be successful. Shortly after I stopped reading comics altogether for awhile.  

Needless to say i got back into comics around the time of Dark Reign. I didn't read much X-stuff until Second Coming. After reading it I had to go back and get the X-Force trades. It's damn good stuff.

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @Jake Fury: Yeah, the X-Force comics didn't appeal to me either until I got some back ground on it and gave it a shot, and agreed really good stuff!
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @IllyanaRasputin: agree and sorry for the late comment but you know here in Germany everything is coming out  a little bit late . I LOOOVEE the whole x-force comics !!!!! And did you also feel sorry for laura when she got captured by the facility guys ?And when this a**holes wanted to rape boom boom I was like OH NOOOO you son of a ..... And then I saw Warpaths knife in his neck LOL . And I just love the whole bloody action with Wolverine XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.